View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 05:06 AM   #9740
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaralynn View Post
Good Morning Ladies! Happy Thursday! I got so lucky at Hobby Lobby yesterday as I got Copic Markers! A sweet young lady was marking prices in the art department and I asked if she was going to mark down Copics. She said she would get the list and mark down what I wanted. She even asked if I wanted one of every one that was clearanced! I spent close to a 1/2 hour with her, reading off the numbers on the list and she tagged them. She commented that she was happy she filled up her price marker! It sure was FUN! Today is time in the stamp room as I am heading to an Alcohol Ink class tomorrow morning at The Paper Cut in Appleton. I am also going to stop at a newer stamp store on the way in Neenah. Have a Sweet Day!
Wow! Great score Barb and Kelly. Maybe I'll get by mine today and see if they have anything.

I have lunch date with a GF, then I will go by and get a pedicure. Need to pick up a couple things at the grocery store on my way home and stop and get the gas tank filled up.

My one TV receiver finally went out that I was having issues with and they sent me the wrong one a couple weeks ago. I sent it back and the TV was working again. Now the receiver is NOT working at all and I need to call and get them to send me the correct one this time.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!