View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 09:45 PM   #9727
mcschmidty
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello

Oh my, I started reading from a few days back- and realized the sheets are in the washer....LOL Good thing I stopped in! Ray had a late ballgame tonight, so was saved by that! When family was cleaning out Mom's stuff, someone took off (accidentally I hope) with my spare set for our room, so I have to remember in between all I am doing to get them through washer/dryer and back on the bed..... : )

Kelly- sounds like a busy but such a fun weekend! 15 already! Escape room sounds like a blast!

Jeanette- safe travels!

Barb- hope you have good fortune and fins markers that you need!

Maggie- I have to do that as well with ribbon- I have a royal mess in my ribbon drawer! I used to sell hair bows at craft stores, so have a love for ribbon, but have more than I need, and with postage costing more with ribbon I do not use it much anymore!
Your organization sounds like it is going very well!

Hubby is chuckling, in my destash, I am getting packages in the mail- I won over on the House Mouse challenge and the stamps just arrived- love this critters- need to use them more! A couple of HM on a destash and MFT had a nice sale.....LOL I just have to use them now!

I am going thru SU catalogs beginning in 1998 and putting sets together again, The way I store them, they are all out of their bins, and in a storage container that stands up & down in a shelving unit- saves so much space!!! I only have a 6 foot table at the sale, so am going to have to pick the items that I think will sell the best and do something else with the rest!

Hubby has lots of games this week- make-ups for rainouts- thay had 7! They lost tonight, so only one more game and no playoffs.
Tomorrow night, we are supposed to go to Chicago for a play, and Thursday he has another game, and I have a drawing class : )

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Shelly
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!