View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 04:48 AM   #58
cnsteele
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazeka View Post
Nicole,
I used to buy the Club Scrap kits when there were on sale, but didn't actually subscribe. Even without subscribing, I ended up with at least 10 kits, and a lot of their stamps over the years. Loved the quality card stock and neutral colors and designs that worked with all photos.

I can't believe that I never used a single one of those kits to make layouts, but mainly broke up the kit for layouts from scratch. I do have a couple of them that are all together in the original box, and should pull one out and do some quick and easy scrapping. I have so many old photos from when my kids were small, and never scrap anymore.

The kits would probably really streamline it and make me motivated again!
Karen

Oh yes, Club Scrap cardstock was VERY nice! Can I admit here without any judging (but feel free to laugh) that I used to smell the paper and run my hands over it when I first took the sheets out of the box?

I broke my kits up. I still have elements from some kits and I just mix and match. It does take longer to scrapbook that way, though. Several years ago, Club Scrap began publishing layouts to create with their kits that used up pretty much everything. That was a genius idea! I bet you could find them if you did a search. That would be so fun to scrapbook old photos of my girls, but I also would probably cry!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!