View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 01:42 PM   #53
dmcg
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazeka View Post
I'm always curious as to the reasons people subscribe to kits. I have so many supplies already that I am trying to use what I already have so usually pick and choose my stamps, papers etc. to fill in where needed.

Do most of you buy kits to increase your stash? Is it mainly for the ideas? Do you buy them so that everything is coordinated?

So, just wondering why you would buy a kit, as opposed to buying separate items?Thanks!Karen

Hi Karen, I have purchased kits in the past to save money if I'm only wanting enough of what's in the kit and will not make those items again, or to increase my stash or to get ideas or to placate the muse when it came and I just wanted to craft without too much thought.

Normally I scan SCS or Pinterest for ideas and then use my own items. After crafting with paper for more than 15 years I have a pretty good idea of what I like and now I buy things that fit my style more than for any other reason. Having said that, let me say that I am not oppose to buying a kit from time to time IF it really sparks my creativity.