View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 11:14 PM   #52
kazeka
Polyshrink Goddess

I'm always curious as to the reasons people subscribe to kits. I have so many supplies already that I am trying to use what I already have so usually pick and choose my stamps, papers etc. to fill in where needed.

Do most of you buy kits to increase your stash? Is it mainly for the ideas? Do you buy them so that everything is coordinated?
I've tried Paper Pumpkin a few times but, although I liked the small stamp sets, and the ideas, I already owned the ink pad colors. I didn't care for the non-cardmaking kits and ended up giving those to my daughter. There were a couple of card kits that I either saw or got as a gift, but the cards were pre-printed and very much like store purchased ones in their designs.

Also have a couple of SSS kits, and one or two Hero Arts kits that I won. I like the stamps and the specialty products in my Hero Arts kit (like unusual embossing powder etc), but haven't really used the papers in any of the kits yet.

So, just wondering why you would buy a kit, as opposed to buying separate items?
Thanks!

Karen
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!