Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-30-2019, 03:20 PM   #1  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts
Default Talk about lights please

Every so often we talk about lighting

I need a light/magnifier on my craft desk and with the holiday sale this may be my chance. ie Joann's has Ott at 50% off.

Do you use Ottlite and which one? They have like a 100 kinds here. oy. Any additional info/opinions/other brands all welcome

Magnifying Lamps & Task Lamps - Crafting Lights | JOANN

TIA
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2019, 03:47 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 290 Likes on 114 Posts

I got a small tabletop Ott lite and have decided that I need a larger one (that covers more acreage on the table with its light), but that either clamps onto the edge of the table or is free-standing. It takes up too much valuable space on the table for too little light. I also think one that has a gooseneck (or some other way to move it around freely) is a good idea. The one I have is adjustable to a point, but not as adjustable as I would like. I have no specific recommendations, but thought I'd throw those thoughts out for you to consider...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2019, 05:38 PM   #3  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I recently switched lighting and got two Ott lights - one for my trimmer table which is in a relatively dim spot, and one for the desk where all crafting is done except die cutting. The difference is remarkable. The reach is quite wide and they basically take up no room since they’re clamped them to the back of the desk and the table.

They’re somewhat adjustable, and colors and brightness can be changed. Note that one of the reviewers on Amazon is a card maker; she has photos in her review - and a Tim Holtz glass mat. I’ll try to take a picture tomorrow. They’re sold by various stores; watch for sales.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have a very small Ott and and an off brand on my computer desk, which is where I die cut. They’re fine but I may grab a slightly bigger Ott. Clamping won’t work well on that desk.

Last edited by bjeans; 08-30-2019 at 05:39 PM.. Reason: Checked Amazon reviewer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2019, 06:08 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Mine are really old but, they are the ones that flip up to turn off and on. ( they are plain grey ones) and I have two on the table on the opposite corners of a tim holtz glass mat because, my room is a cave.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2019, 07:27 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 501 Likes on 222 Posts

I love those lights, Stacy! My upline has a bunch of them.

I have an older Ott-lite with a flexible neck that's on my stamping table. It adds focused light alongside my window. I also have an Ott-light on my sewing machine because my machine light doesn't light enough space and my machine is not near my windows. It is one that has a collection of little bins in the base. I like that light the best.
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2019, 08:54 PM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

These don't have a magnifier, but I have a few of them and like them. There's the light function which you can use plugged in or not; it's rechargeable so if you're at a swap or crop nowhere near an outlet, you'll have good light for a couple of hours.
There's also a clock/date thing on there which runs off a regular watch battery kind of thing. One of my three is broken but the other two are good.

OttLite Multi-Function LED Travel Light | Battery Operated Lamp | Portable Light
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-30-2019, 11:34 PM   #7  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

I have a simple light from WalMart that I use a DayLight (TrueLight) bulb. The whole setup cost me $10. I did have an OTT Lite and it's now on my DH's desk. He uses it all the time. I had the original grey light with magnifier.

I would still use it but I have a medical condition that flares up with certain kinds of lighting. Throwing out an option that is not OTT or a lighting setup for those who are light sensitive.

On my desk I have my regular lamp with a lower wattage daylight and my work light with a normal medium wattage daylight. I know this is important to for those triggered by lighting. There is no hum with my simple daylights.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2019, 04:10 AM   #8  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylacfeyView Post
I have a simple light from WalMart that I use a DayLight (TrueLight) bulb. The whole setup cost me $10. I did have an OTT Lite and it's now on my DH's desk. He uses it all the time. I had the original grey light with magnifier.

I would still use it but I have a medical condition that flares up with certain kinds of lighting. Throwing out an option that is not OTT or a lighting setup for those who are light sensitive.

On my desk I have my regular lamp with a lower wattage daylight and my work light with a normal medium wattage daylight. I know this is important to for those triggered by lighting. There is no hum with my simple daylights.
I have two customers with lupus that can't be around any fluorescent lighting, so thanks for saying this - they use Halogens. CFLs are out of the question. Nice, clean white light from the halogens (they are incandescent). They get a little warm, FYI.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2019, 05:25 AM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member

I really appreciate the help guys. I dont trust my brain right now for decision making.

Gee that travel light looks very nice for my class bag! Thanks! I will pin it! Right now I am going for my desk and want to try to just have one big strong one. I have good window light but after dark I have limited use of the desk which is not good and I hoping for daylight effect where I see colors best.
LeeAnn thank you for that info. Yes-I have a cousin who is like that. When her CFS/ME flairs, she has to be in darkness and silence. So difficult and could go for weeks. :(

I am glad to hear of other options. I had just read for years that people love Otts for daylight effect. So far the strongest I have seen is 24W? LEDs would be fine too-I wont have to change bulbs. Are they like daylight too?

I get confused easily and lighting is one of those areas. What bulb is like what wattage etc. ugh. I keep picking them up in stores and putting them back down.

Lydia I am pretty sure I saw on your blog you use an Ott but I dont see it in your favorite things? Are you not loving it anymore?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2019, 08:14 AM   #10  
Gallery Gazer

I had to study natural and artificial light yet differences between types of lighting and how much is needed was an exercise in futility for lighting my space. Shadows can restrict where the lamp is put. (A lamp to my right caused shadows from my right hand since I’m right handed.) I considered putting in can lights in the sloped ceiling, but still would have needed task lighting.

Finally I decided to get the widest, most unobtrusive light I could find to put in front of me. No shadows, lots of light to the right and left. Even in front of the window it’s unobtrusive, and things can be put right in front of it.

Down the road I may need a small magnifying light due to an evolving eye issue. Meanwhile, my optometrist made craft glasses that magnify more than my regular progressives. Sitting at her desk to cut paper and scribble she measured distance. Magnification can come from a lamp or glasses.

Before switching to Otts I used this lamp. It’s excellent but I wanted more light to my far right. The company has as good reviews as Otts. It’s no longer available on Amazon but may be elsewhere or newer versions are available. The lamp - and base - is minimal so things can be on top of it, and is magnetic.

Amazon.com: TaoTronics TT-DL17N TT-DL17, Silver: Home Improvement
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2019, 09:09 AM   #11  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavejumperView Post
I really appreciate the help guys. I dont trust my brain right now for decision making.

Gee that travel light looks very nice for my class bag! Thanks! I will pin it! Right now I am going for my desk and want to try to just have one big strong one. I have good window light but after dark I have limited use of the desk which is not good and I hoping for daylight effect where I see colors best.
LeeAnn thank you for that info. Yes-I have a cousin who is like that. When her CFS/ME flairs, she has to be in darkness and silence. So difficult and could go for weeks. :(

I am glad to hear of other options. I had just read for years that people love Otts for daylight effect. So far the strongest I have seen is 24W? LEDs would be fine too-I wont have to change bulbs. Are they like daylight too?

I get confused easily and lighting is one of those areas. What bulb is like what wattage etc. ugh. I keep picking them up in stores and putting them back down.

Lydia I am pretty sure I saw on your blog you use an Ott but I dont see it in your favorite things? Are you not loving it anymore?
No I have never used an Ott - I think you're thinking of my lighted magnifying lamp, which is included in the supplies list at the end of each of my blog post - but good call - I need to add it to my Favorite Things list too - thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2019, 08:56 PM   #12  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 77 Likes on 42 Posts

I had an Ott and hated it - one of the "swing up to turn it on" kind. Then the light would be glaring in my face. If I lowered it, it would close. No happy middle ground.

I have something similar to an architect lamp and use daylight bulbs; well, I have 3. One on each side of my desk, and one at my die cutting area.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2019, 11:38 PM   #13  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnderstandBlueView Post
I have two customers with lupus that can't be around any fluorescent lighting, so thanks for saying this - they use Halogens. CFLs are out of the question. Nice, clean white light from the halogens (they are incandescent). They get a little warm, FYI.
YW. I have lupus. Yes, CFL, Halogens, Florescent are all evil. My light bulb is a LED Natural Daylight Bulb. I can't remember the brand. I know it was less than $10 at WalMart. Ladies here's the lupus foundation article on photosensitivity if it helps you choose lighting- What is photosensitivity? | Lupus Foundation of America

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2019, 05:07 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I have an Ott floor lamp on one side of my desk, a full spectrum light in a gooseneck clip on lamp on the other side, and a full spectrum desktop lamp with a magnifier (draftsman type moveable sort). Where I have my cuttlebug and paper cutters I have a gooseneck lamp. With all of the above, what works for me is being able to move the lamp to get rid of the shadow. I love my Ott light, but the others are fine too. I still will take something to the window to see what it looks like in the for real natural light before I'm satisfied.

Happy shopping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2019, 06:24 AM   #15  
Insane Embellisher

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Where my craft room is the ceiling height is 7 feet and the room is pretty small.......we have two fixtures that are recessed and I have a halogen that shines down on my work area from a desk caddy thing. A couple years ago we put LED's in the ceiling fixtures and ever since then I pretty much only turn on the halogen when it's dark outside. My husband is an electrician so he knows all about that wattage etc. I know our local Home Depot has a couple electricians that work there.......maybe yours does too and they could help you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2019, 08:13 AM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member

<snort> Unfortunately, my Home Depot is in a big city and they got it wrong just giving me a halogen bulb that I had to return and that's when I had a sample for them. (I didnt notice the prongs were slightly different in length and it would not go in) Definitely different than when I go to ones outside the city which I can no longer do now. I tend to order online from them usually as mine is very limited. (btw-the cheapest place I have found yet for mag vent covers to cut up for die storage)

Thanks Lydia. The adjustability of your lamp light sounds great, but I think the clearance is going to be too short for the floor model as the desk is wide too and I dont have room on the table for a lamp. My current one is an old clip on I got for free from an architect office on a job site when they were remodeling 30 years ago.

My work table is a drafting table so my height is high to clear. I think it is 38 inches.
I did learn a diopter is from this. (it a unit of magnification)

I am always SO jealous of people lucky enough to have someone in the house who knows stuff like electricity or can build them things. That should be a sub-class for the trades: building out craft/hobby spaces. Requirement # 1: you are not allowed to roll your eyes at the client. lol</snort>
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2019, 08:37 AM   #17  
Gallery Gazer

Right - many electricians aren’t familiar with how to best light a room. They’re pros at the technical side.

When clients needed more than a quick fix (change bulbs to higher CRV and Kelvin, switch cream/colored light shades to white, etc.), a lighting designer was brought in. Some lamp shops provide them at no charge - but with some there’s a minimum purchase, often hefty.

But if we simply need to light tables, a lamp that has good daylight lighting (like some Otts), that’s high enough and has a wide span, or two well placed lamps (avoiding shadows from our hand) should do the trick.

Last edited by bjeans; 09-01-2019 at 08:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2019, 09:02 AM   #18  
Gallery Gazer

Meant to add photos for scale. The trimmer table is 39.5” and desk 59” with another butted up to it to make an L. Ideally there’d be can lighting but since it’s a bedroom, where cans would be placed wouldn’t be great if we sold the house. Plus it would be expensive and the lamps do the trick. (There are other lamps elsewhere in the room.)

Note: the lights are not turned on in the photos.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2019, 09:53 AM   #19  
Proud Fan Club Member

ugh. I had written up a post with my choice and it poofed.

Thanks BJeans for the pics. Gee...I like the adjustable lighting and the wing span would be really good for me. But I dont have the spot to clip it right now.
I had decided on this one for the following reasons:

1) It has two lights-one on the mag so I can really light up what I am working on plus the shade is 24W which is the strongest I have seen. This makes up (I think?) for the light level not being adjustable.
2) It is adjustable-I will use it as floor now, but if I change up my desk I can make it a clip (and have now rethought where bc of your pics BJeans-I was thinking to the side but shadow is very good point)
3) The height will clear my table well -20 inches over surface (Lydias would not)
4) A biggie-the plug- so I can plug in my heat gun, lightbox etc. Lighting access by my table is not easy.

OttLite 24 W Ultimate 3-in-1 Craft Lamp with Outlet | JOANN

It apparently gets sold on HSN for a bit less than this price but with the shipping it would even out. This is the lowest I found which is odd for Joanns but happens sometimes. I am thinking I should have this for life and so I am ok with spending more.

If you knew what I went through for a new kitchen light a few months ago....you would know why I am insecure now. Birdwalk::::::

For 15 years DH and I looked for a new ceiling kitchen light. We just got a cheapie when we redid the kitchen bc we could not find one then.

A couple months ago the one I had burned out. And now I have to look alone....4 hours of intense surfing later that left me with a stress headache, I find one for 99 bucks at Home depot with halogens but high up and much brighter with a mirror base so it reflects much of the light downward. Yay. (which is true) I dont LOVE the design but I do want a lot of light in my kitchen since I dont have a window.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Hampton-...on+bay%7D%3Aqu

They said they have spare parts (hampton bay is the house brand) So I decide to be proactive after I get it and grab a spare glass shade bc with my luck if one fell and broke the light would be discontinued.

um NO...one glass replacement shade would be 45 bucks. What??? When I cranked about it-they sent me a 45 GC. Ok...so then my GF has the brilliant idea and I just bought a whole new light fixture for 45 and now I have 6 shades and bulbs (bc the bulbs are weirdos I could not match anywhere-see above for they could not either).

Please let me have feedback what you think.

I am SO happy you guys are helping me with this one. My GFs dont craft so they wont get it about seeing color well etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2019, 07:25 PM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

That looks like a nice light. I think anything is going to be better than nothing too, and that being able to see the colors is a bonus.

Here we have a store called "Grovers lighting and plumbing" so, its more you know, you walk in, take a number and you can talk to a person who will walk you through what you need to buy. ( that only works if you have a do it yourself-er at home)

Hubs is a contractor and knows so many things.
so, he installed some LED overhead lights in the craft/hobby room a couple of years ago where there used to be florescent bulb ones that burned out all the time, but its such a dark space ( wood paneled walls, dark carpet) that I have to have lights on the work surfaces. ( so, I have some on the desk where I color and one that is a floor lamp that swings from over the bigshot that I sometimes pull to shoot light straight out as the thing is sitting on the floor right next to my camera on a tripod and although I have two photography lights for shooting projects, this is projecting some light dead on straight.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2019, 07:29 PM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

ps its crazy what one shade costs... ( it almost makes you want to just buy a second light to stick in the closet and use for spare parts if needed)

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2019, 05:39 PM   #22  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBgreendawnView Post
ps its crazy what one shade costs... ( it almost makes you want to just buy a second light to stick in the closet and use for spare parts if needed)

That's exactly what I did! I used their GC so I only paid half. Crazy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2019, 11:32 AM   #23  
Stampin' Fool

Received 88 Likes on 33 Posts

I would never buy another OTT light. They are overpriced to begin with and replacing a bulb takes a bank loan! One of my OTT's has been retired and the bulb is about $25. I won't be doing that...to the garage sale that one goes! I was not impressed with the difference in the tones of paper, etc viewed with OTT and with normal bulbs.
I have a lighted magnifying clamp-on desk light, but use a plain clamp-on desk light with a real light bulb all the time. I have a plain little gooseneck lamp to light my cutting table.
My craft room is a former bedroom and has a ceiling fan with lights on it for general light and I use Reveal bulbs there.
I'm really basic.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2019, 11:59 AM   #24  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by harvestmoonView Post
I would never buy another OTT light. They are overpriced to begin with and replacing a bulb takes a bank loan! One of my OTT's has been retired and the bulb is about $25. I won't be doing that...to the garage sale that one goes! I was not impressed with the difference in the tones of paper, etc viewed with OTT and with normal bulbs.
I have a lighted magnifying clamp-on desk light, but use a plain clamp-on desk light with a real light bulb all the time. I have a plain little gooseneck lamp to light my cutting table.
My craft room is a former bedroom and has a ceiling fan with lights on it for general light and I use Reveal bulbs there.
I'm really basic.
Could it depend upon which Ott and when manufactured? They make so many different lights. I have a very small adjustable Ott purchased at Home Depot 10-12 years ago for $10 and it’s still going strong. The light quality is nowhere as good as from the two recently purchased. Those lights are like a bright day at noon.

BTW, I hear you and used to be basic too, but I have eye issues now, and really bright, high quality light is needed to be even somewhat comfortable crafting. A handout my retina specialist provided even mentioned it, along with magnification, which I get from crafting glasses, a boost up from my regular ones.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2019, 06:46 AM   #25  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I have Ott light but it does not cast far enough for what I want. I keep it on my desk and use it for softer lighting. My best purchase, pricey to some..was a Byblight.com Metal Architect Swing arm lamp. Various light selections, plus dimmer. Clamps to desk or in my case, I needed desk top and ordered base separately. BYBE430 style. Love the light I get with this..sturdy worth it to me.

Eloise
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2019, 06:55 AM   #26  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjeansView Post
Meant to add photos for scale. The trimmer table is 39.5” and desk 59” with another butted up to it to make an L. Ideally there’d be can lighting but since it’s a bedroom, where cans would be placed wouldn’t be great if we sold the house. Plus it would be expensive and the lamps do the trick. (There are other lamps elsewhere in the room.)

Note: the lights are not turned on in the photos.

I love this, but my "desk" is built in so I can't clip it on. Is this either/or clip or stand?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2019, 07:21 AM   #27  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

I don't like the Ott Light/s either. I had one, maybe it was the style, but it was big & took up so much room on my desk top. Then I thought the bulb went out, so got a new bulb, after it set in the basement collecting dust for awhile..... It wasn't the bulb at all, but the switch! Had my hubby look at it & he couldn't fix it, so I turned to this light:
Swing Arm Architect LED Desk Lamp with Clamp, Touch Control, 3 Brightness, 2 Light Color, Task Workbench Reading Study Table Light Dimmable Adjustable Office Home Dorm Drafting Lamp Black - - Amazon.com

I LOVE THIS LAMP! It doesn't take up much room & has 3 light levels! AND I can move it around easily for best lighting for my pictures!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2019, 11:52 AM   #28  
Insane Embellisher

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I have a white lamp that I believe is LCD with an adjustable neck. the base is a little big but what I love about the base is that I can plug in my phone charger and Fitbit at the same time (2 USB ports) The lighting level is adjustable up to very bright. Got it at Costco over a year ago, says Ultrabrite on the bottom. I love it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2019, 04:04 PM   #29  
Kookie Creator

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

This is the one I have on my desk - takes up little real estate and is a daylight, LED (way better than the old plug 'em in bulbs) light. It also has a usb port in the rear, and has four light settings. Mind is a very nice aqua/white color. No magnifier. But I really like this one.

OttLite Creative Curves LED Desk Lamp-White | JOANN

If you watch JoAnns you can sometimes not only get the routine 40% coupon but also occasionally score the 20% off total purchase coupon as well - that's how I got mine - so watch closely.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-05-2019, 09:41 AM   #30  
Matboard Maniac

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My "Nail" girl has an over head light that I really liked so I purchased one at Costco. I'ts an Ott Light which is perfect for my needs. It has extra gadgets as you can see. When I used my old lamp the other day I was shocked at the small range of lighting and brightness it gave and wondered how I could even see anything...age has something to do with it. Lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-05-2019, 10:08 AM   #31  
Proud Fan Club Member

I am due to get my new lamp in a couple of days so I will you guys know what I think!

I hope I have better luck than some with the Ottlite.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-05-2019, 10:48 AM   #32  
Gallery Gazer

Good luck. Other manufacturers use similar technology. So it’s not so much Ott or not. ;) It’s having the right amount of light for a specific space.

My small Ott would be quite insufficient for my desktop since the light would shine in too small an area plus it’s not as bright as the newer ones I bought. That’s why I got the widest I could find in a newer model.

The non-Ott light I mentioned was really good - but I would have had to add another lamp semi-in front of me to get the span wanted, which would have been awkward. My husband is using it for a desk reading lamp.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2020, 04:51 AM   #33  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Usually I don't need light on my work desk, I have 2, 32 inches monitors and it is enough, but recently installed some led strips above the monitors. And when I'n need to read something I used to turn it on. I know it is not the best option to have only light from monitors. For now, I'm thinking about changing the light in this room and make here a small office. At that time will think about light and it is very important to have a good light. I was told that I can consult with https://bates-electric.com/locations/charlotte-nc/, and they can help with this. One of my friend have an office and used their service for this.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2020, 03:51 PM   #34  
Proud Fan Club Member

Just following up. I cant say yet about the light even though it has been a year. I am not able to put it by my table as expected. But I hope in the new year to move some stuff and see if I can. Will report back. I have to say it feels like fluorescent more than natural light. It will work though. 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2020, 09:58 PM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 154 Likes on 74 Posts

Okay, I'll be waiting for you to report back. ;) 
Reply With Quote Likes