View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 01:49 PM   #24
traingina
Matboard Maniac

First - Thank You to all who sent condolences. Mamma went on to join her Jimmy, and they're happy - but it's been quite the adjustment for those left behind. I appreciate all the warm fuzzies being sent in our direction.

Secondly - i looked at the list and was pleased to see Military / First Responders on the list (I am a former OWHer after all). As an Air Force Retiree the Military causes hold a special place in my heart, and probably always will. And Health and aging - My father was a survivor for over 18 years, having battled and achieved a solid remission against an aggressive Lymphoma 3 times. Chemo created kidney and heart issues, and pneumonia destroyed his lungs. We lost him just over 2 years ago. And most recently mamma, at 89 years old, lost to the ravages of Alzheimer disease.
This is not to denigrate any of the other causes - but these are the ones near and dear to my heart.

And lastly - I'm really really appreciative of the sneak peek!!! My time for crafting is left last on the list behind work, and hubby and MIL and housekeeping - not necessarily in that order. I have a very small bank of extra cards, and knowing what's coming up will help me be smarter about what i'm creating in the time i have available!!! Thank You!!!

And again to All - Thank You!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!