View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 12:44 PM   #17
Ldumont999
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by russnzella View Post
Hello everyone! Well it seems like this months cause has really touched the hearts of many of you and that touches my heart too! I'm so glad!! So I was wondering what are some other causes that resonate strongly in your hearts? For September I just found one that I hope you're going to love just as much...our cards will be traveling to CO...that's all I'll tell you for now . So how about some other causes....any of these or add your own thoughts...I'd love to hear!!
  • Fallen heroes (military or first responders)
  • Victim's assistance (crimes such as domestic violance)
  • Families of active military
  • Families of those incarcerated
  • Disabilities (either child or adult)
  • Health issues (such as cancer, MS, Parkinson's Disease)
  • Animals (domestic or wildlife)
  • International assistance (Africa, South America, etc)
  • Senior Citizens
  • Homelessness/Poverty
  • Addictions (drug or alcohol)
If you or your family have been touched by something that is deep in your heart and you want that cause (either a specific organization or just the general theme) focused please either post here or if it is too personal feel free to send me a private message. This group exists because of YOU and your support...It's your heart that makes this group successful.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Blessings to you all!!!!
A young woman our family knows well (Staff Sargent Lindsay Koch) is a part of Operation Care and Comfort. In September they will be collecting items and cards to be sent in holiday packages to active service men and women. I'll send you her number, her email and her address. She said she'd be thrilled to collect the cards herself and make sure they get delivered to the organization when they run their next packing event.

Operation Care and Comfort.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!