View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 05:30 PM   #5
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Have you ever thought about taking a picture of what you are doing and seeing if someone has an idea from that? ( just a random thought) I have one of those machines at work ( its something I do not use hardly ever) because, I have a lot of steel ruled sizzix dies so, at home I have a bigshot. and I ended up taking the grand caliber and the cuttlebug to work.

at any rate I am also wondering if it would help to have say a sheet of printer paper in between the paper you are diecutting and the cutting pads to absorb any of the pressure from the imperfections in the cut plates. and or if there is a different configuration of ways to arrange those cut pads. ( for instance the cuttlebug has B & C thickness plates) and its been so long since I looked at the SB machine I cannot remember what it has)

seems to me one of the plates for that one was a big sheet of flexible rubber?

it also seems to me the most pressure those roller machines have is towards the edges, so there is less pressure in the very center of where the rollers are. try moving the die off the edge of the cut pad and more towards the center?

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!