Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-19-2019, 12:27 PM   #1  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cardmaker- Organize Stickers or Purge?

I need some assistance- I am primarily a cardmaker. In fact, I haven't done scrapbooking since 2012. Most of my scrapbooking tools, papers, etc, I have purged.

However, I am torn over what to do with my stickers. I keep thinking that I could use them to decorate envelopes or add them to cards. I remember a tutorial about using an embossing bag on the back to get rid of the stickiness. I believe that you then add a foam square to the back & place it on your card.
To make a long story short, should I keep my stickers or purge them? If I should keep them, in what other ways can I use them?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2019, 03:36 PM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 39 Likes on 17 Posts

I still use my getting smaller stash of stickers. I adhere them to a piece of card stock and fussy cut around the image and then add it to my card, sometimes using a pop dot to add dimension.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2019, 05:10 AM   #3  
Splitcoast Artist in Residence
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Mix-Ability Challenge Hostess

Received 1,120 Likes on 503 Posts

I've never used stickers on cards, except for the raised outline ones that FlowerSoft and Elisabeth Crafts carry.
Vincent Van Gogh

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2019, 05:11 AM   #4  
Mad Swapper

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I have never been a scrapbooker but initially thought I would years ago and accumulated a large number of stickers/sheets as a result. I have been on a use it or lose it "mission" for a couple of years now so I first went thru and purged sticker that were not my style and then sorted the ones I still liked into categories like: travel, girlie, flowers...etc. I have now started using them in multiple applications although I will confess initially it more of a force myself to do so. It got easier the more I used them though & before long it was second nature to have the thought, "hmmm wonder if I have a sticker that would...".

Things I have used them for are: 1) envelope seal, I use a bit if extra glue 2) to decorate the inside of my cards, especially the left side of the card 3) to decorate mini books - one of my current passions 4)bullet journaling 5) bible journaling, I've used a lot of them for this one 6) diy embellishments for cards etc, funny how once layered with other small non sticker items how they no longer look like stickers. My embellishments then get used on quick cards as well as the above mentioned journaling etc applications.

btw, if you make your own embellishments you can then store them with your already categorized stickers. Which in turn helps you remember to use stickers.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2019, 02:56 PM   #5  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by DianeinSparksView Post
I still use my getting smaller stash of stickers. I adhere them to a piece of card stock and fussy cut around the image and then add it to my card, sometimes using a pop dot to add dimension.
What a great idea! Adding stickers to a coordinating color of cardstock with a border would probably really make them pop.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2019, 03:52 PM   #6  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin stacyView Post
I have never been a scrapbooker but initially thought I would years ago and accumulated a large number of stickers/sheets as a result. I have been on a use it or lose it "mission" for a couple of years now so I first went thru and purged sticker that were not my style and then sorted the ones I still liked into categories like: travel, girlie, flowers...etc. I have now started using them in multiple applications although I will confess initially it more of a force myself to do so. It got easier the more I used them though & before long it was second nature to have the thought, "hmmm wonder if I have a sticker that would...".

Things I have used them for are: 1) envelope seal, I use a bit if extra glue 2) to decorate the inside of my cards, especially the left side of the card 3) to decorate mini books - one of my current passions 4)bullet journaling 5) bible journaling, I've used a lot of them for this one 6) diy embellishments for cards etc, funny how once layered with other small non sticker items how they no longer look like stickers. My embellishments then get used on quick cards as well as the above mentioned journaling etc applications.

btw, if you make your own embellishments you can then store them with your already categorized stickers. Which in turn helps you remember to use stickers.
WOW!!! I never thought about all those different ways to use them, especially Bible journaling. I have been Bible Journaling only a few months, but never even thought about using them for that!! Now that I think about it, even the oddest topics can most likely be used in the Bible for something. And your other ideas are VERY helpful! Thank you for reminding me of all the ways there is to use stickers!!! (And I was ready to purge them!!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2019, 06:14 AM   #7  
Mad Swapper

You are welcome!!

Stickers tend to be the right size for the margins of a bible where as many of my stamps were too big and therefore more work to incorporate onto a page, sometime that is okay but often times not. With a sticker though you slap it on, do a bit of lettering and/or writing and done. Best part for me was not having to worry about ink showing thru to the other side either.

I have been addicted lately to doing what DianeinSparks talked about to make my own embellishments. If you have a bunch of those on hand then you are halfway to completing a project when the creative urge strikes; be it a card, journaling of any kind, etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2019, 10:38 AM   #8  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

I would put them in plain view where I usually make cards. If I didn't use them in a month or two, I would find another home for them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2019, 03:15 AM   #9  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrapjannyView Post
I would put them in plain view where I usually make cards. If I didn't use them in a month or two, I would find another home for them.

Thank you for responding & helping me with this dilemma! Definitely, those stickers that I don't use after probably a year, now that I've realized all of their creative potential, & I can't think that they would be used for anything in the near future, those stickers will be purged. Once again, thank you for helping me out! 😀😀
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2019, 04:08 AM   #10  
Die Cut Diva

Received 930 Likes on 851 Posts

I tend to use alot of my scraps for tags and I use some stickers on those too. Makes a plain tag a bit cuter.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2019, 04:16 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 105 Likes on 66 Posts

I don't really use stickers that much on cards, but I have a large and growing collection I use for art journaling and my memory/journaling planner. I purchase sticker cut files from The Reset Girl and print and cut them with my Portrait. So I guess my point is that stickers are really a thing of the past. Some people still use them today for various things.
For card making I've mostly used them on envelopes when giving a card to someone.

My Gallery| My My Blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2019, 06:21 AM   #12  
Kookie Creator

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

You can add them to a small bit of cardstock, fussy cut them(or not), and put them on a paper clip for a journal page or bookmark. They are also cute on kid's bookmarks. Some small holiday themed ones can be used on the bottom of H's Kisses to make a fun bag of treats. I do think that many of mine are too dated to use, but in another year, they will probably be "in" again!! That may be a "Hoarder's Rationalization" thought.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2019, 12:05 PM   #14  
Glitter Queen

Default Stickers on cards

I have also used stickers on cards. Am making Christmas cards for donation. Found a simple way by layering Christmas paper and a die cut label with sticker on top of it makes a quick and easy card. Not original, but cute.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2019, 06:06 PM   #15  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvingstampingView Post
Thank you for responding & helping me with this dilemma! Definitely, those stickers that I don't use after probably a year, now that I've realized all of their creative potential, & I can't think that they would be used for anything in the near future, those stickers will be purged. Once again, thank you for helping me out! 😀😀
Happy to help!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2019, 09:25 PM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

I use scrapbooking stickers and cardstock stickers all the time. They’ve been part of several card kits I’ve bought in the last couple of years. So not out of style at all. You only need to deactivate the adhesive if you want to foam mount them. But it works much better to apply the foam first and leave the backing on, THEN use powder or cornstarch to deactivate any excess stick. It also means you can use foam sheets instead of foam adhesive if you wish and only apply adhesive to one side.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2019, 12:08 PM   #17  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by papercrafter40View Post
Last summer, I bought a couple sets of stickers specifically for using on cards. Of course, I got them at Hobby Lobby when they were 50% off! They were mostly little critters--chicks and such--and I just either created little scenes or used them where I would have used stamped images in a design. The key (if you're using them on cards or whatnot) is to avoid the dreaded Sticker Sneeze. Don't just randomly slap a bunch of stickers on a card, add a greeting, and call it done. Use them as design elements instead, if you're going to use them in card making. I also used Perfect Paper Adhesive liquid glue on the backs of all of the stickers, to make sure they wouldn't come off! I ended up with lots of cards for Send a Smile 4 Kids, and met my goal of using up all the stickers!
Thank you for assisting me with this, one of many probably, questions of whether to organize vs. purge!! Do you happen to have any pictures of the cards on which you used those stickers? It would be helpful to see some examples
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2019, 12:41 PM   #18  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by brookskarenView Post
You can add them to a small bit of cardstock, fussy cut them(or not), and put them on a paper clip for a journal page or bookmark. They are also cute on kid's bookmarks. Some small holiday themed ones can be used on the bottom of H's Kisses to make a fun bag of treats. I do think that many of mine are too dated to use, but in another year, they will probably be "in" again!! That may be a "Hoarder's Rationalization" thought.
Thank you for replying!! I never thought about bookmarks & to decorate small treats. That's a great idea especially at Christmas!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2019, 12:51 PM   #19  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by InkykittenView Post
I have also used stickers on cards. Am making Christmas cards for donation. Found a simple way by layering Christmas paper and a die cut label with sticker on top of it makes a quick and easy card. Not original, but cute.
Thank you for taking the time to reply & help me out!! Do you have any pictures of the cards that you've made using stickers? I'm so worried now that if I use them on a card, it'll look like "sticker sneeze." If you can, please post several different cards that you've made with stickers. I would very much appreciate it!!! 😄
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2019, 02:24 PM   #20  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebecca EdnieView Post
I use scrapbooking stickers and cardstock stickers all the time. They’ve been part of several card kits I’ve bought in the last couple of years. So not out of style at all. You only need to deactivate the adhesive if you want to foam mount them. But it works much better to apply the foam first and leave the backing on, THEN use powder or cornstarch to deactivate any excess stick. It also means you can use foam sheets instead of foam adhesive if you wish and only apply adhesive to one side.
I had no idea that stickers came in card kits!! Do you have any pictures of cards that you've made where you used the stickers? I'm so worried about creating "sticker sneeze!" Thank you for your help with this! 😀
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2019, 02:42 PM   #21  
Glitter Queen

Sorry, I don’t have a clue how to post a picture.

I start with an A2 size card, then put a quarter inch
smaller decorative paper layer. Next usually a rectangle of card stock
With the sticker attached to the center. A few embellishments like
Nuvo drops and done.

Since you mentioned sticker sneeze, I am wondering if we are
talking about thr same type stickers. I use the ones that are
included in 12X12 decrotive paper packs. They seem to average
2 to 3 1/2 inches.

Hope this helps.
Lois
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-24-2019, 03:23 PM   #22  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by InkykittenView Post
Sorry, I don’t have a clue how to post a picture.

I start with an A2 size card, then put a quarter inch
smaller decorative paper layer. Next usually a rectangle of card stock
With the sticker attached to the center. A few embellishments like
Nuvo drops and done.

Since you mentioned sticker sneeze, I am wondering if we are
talking about thr same type stickers. I use the ones that are
included in 12X12 decrotive paper packs. They seem to average
2 to 3 1/2 inches.

Hope this helps.
Lois
Yes, that does help. I had never even heard of sticker sneeze until someone previously had mentioned it. I think it was papercrafter40 who said it in a comment above. Thank you for replying & helping me to get this straight!! 😀😀
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2019, 05:23 AM   #23  
Die Cut Diva

Ive used stickers on many projects like this 8x8 sampler for a shadow box. I rotate the samplers as season or holidays change. Here's my St PattysIve used stickers on many projects like this 8x8 sampler for a shadow box. I rotate the samplers as season or holidays change. Here's my St Pattys one.
Ive also have put them on cards and scrapbook pages. Though I don't usually scrapbbok I did make one for a frien Ive also have put Ive also have put them on cards and scrapbook pages. Though I don't usually scrapbbok I did make one for a frien Ive also have put them on cards and scrapbook pages. Though I don't usually scrapbbok I did make one for a friends new grandbaby. Here's one of those pages.
Here are a few cards I made using sticker sheets that come in those paper kits. and another framed sampler for a baby's room.

[IMG]https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.splitcoaststampers.com-vbulletin/420x291/20190129_101616_d92aadb476383137a06df2bd2672be5e37 84b
Here are a few cards I made using sticker sheets that come in those paper kits. and another framed sampler for a baby's room.

The above cards all have stickers on them. Sorry this is so long...I get carried away lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2019, 05:34 AM   #24  
Mad Swapper

I posted a picture on IG last night using stickers on Artist trading coins if you want to take a look:

Stacy Curran on Instagram: “Someone was asking for ways to use some of the stickers they have so I challenged myself to make some artist trading coins with stickers.…”
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2019, 05:46 AM   #25  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Great idea stampin stacy! I think I might challenge myself as well and do a post on my blog about stickers on cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2019, 06:20 AM   #26  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Scott from cardcutups.com uses stickers on his cards since he makes videos (10 cards from one kit) from Love From Lizi card kits which often include stickers. The “thank you” card and the “winter spring summer or fall” card from the May kit have stickers, and I think some others do too.

You can just read and see which cards have stickers, or watch the video, which is at the bottom of the blog post and also on YouTube. (I heart Scott - kind, engineering approach, and makes terrible puns.)

10 Cards 1 Kit | Love From Lizi May 2019 “Snap Happy” Card Kit – CardCut-ups

Beth

Last edited by bjeans; 05-25-2019 at 06:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2019, 06:33 AM   #27  
Die Cut Diva

Oh my goodness just saw my post with the pictures and I swear I did not type it that way. So sorry if its confusing. For some reason sentences where moved and repeated. again sorry
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2019, 11:12 AM   #28  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOBBYSUEView Post
Ive used stickers on many projects like this 8x8 sampler for a shadow box. I rotate the samplers as season or holidays change. Here's my St PattysIve used stickers on many projects like this 8x8 sampler for a shadow box. I rotate the samplers as season or holidays change. Here's my St Pattys one.
Ive also have put them on cards and scrapbook pages. Though I don't usually scrapbbok I did make one for a frien Ive also have put Ive also have put them on cards and scrapbook pages. Though I don't usually scrapbbok I did make one for a frien Ive also have put them on cards and scrapbook pages. Though I don't usually scrapbbok I did make one for a friends new grandbaby. Here's one of those pages.

[IMG]https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.splitcoaststampers.com-vbulletin/420x291/20190129_101616_d92aadb476383137a06df2bd2672be5e37 84b

The above cards all have stickers on them. Sorry this is so long...I get carried away lol
I really appreciate all of the pictures & actually seeing how the stickers were used!!! Thank you SOO MUCH!! Slowly I think I'm starting to realize how to best use the stickers & how NOT to use them. Thank you! 😀😀😀😀😀💕💕
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2019, 11:21 AM   #29  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Thank you! What a great way to use those tiny little stickers that are always in sticker sheets & packs!! I appreciate all that everyone is doing to help me understand this! 😀😀😀😀💕💕
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2019, 11:35 AM   #30  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOBBYSUEView Post
Oh my goodness just saw my post with the pictures and I swear I did not type it that way. So sorry if its confusing. For some reason sentences where moved and repeated. again sorry
It's not a problem! I understood exactly what you were saying, without a problem!! 😀😀😀
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2019, 11:22 AM   #31  
Gallery Gazer

Received 176 Likes on 118 Posts

Several great ideas!

If you plan on giving any away
( Which you may not after this thread, LOL)
Kids love stickers, I gave some to my great nieces, made them very happy!

Sticker sneeze as far as I am concerned can also happen with stamped images, your image kind of needs to be grounded depending on what it is.
A butterfly is fine in the air. But if you have an image of a cow he should be on the ground (strip of paper) or in the grass unless he’s flying over the moon. Lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2019, 11:51 AM   #32  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Yes! Or use a marker or stamp a line or divide the CS. Took me a long time to get it:

Only 6 minutes long, but the meat is 2:00 to 4:00:
Video: Scene Grounding with Masked Blending - Hero Arts

Or divide the CS:
Grounding Critters On Colorful Backgrounds | Blog Hop + GIVEAWAYS! – Inklipse

Or she’s using Copics, but it works with any marker, watercolor or colored pencil, and even just one color to make a swooshy shadow line:
https://m.

Last edited by bjeans; 05-26-2019 at 11:56 AM.. Reason: Looked confusing, changed order
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2019, 09:41 PM   #33  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doris BView Post
Several great ideas!

If you plan on giving any away
( Which you may not after this thread, LOL)
Kids love stickers, I gave some to my great nieces, made them very happy!

Sticker sneeze as far as I am concerned can also happen with stamped images, your image kind of needs to be grounded depending on what it is.
A butterfly is fine in the air. But if you have an image of a cow he should be on the ground (strip of paper) or in the grass unless he’s flying over the moon. Lol
After realizing that they're perfect for Bible Journaling, I'm going to hang onto them for awhile. But I did find some little kid stickers in one of the categories (I have no idea why I kept them this long). There's an elementary special education teacher who lives next door. I'm sure she'll love them!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2019, 09:55 PM   #34  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjeansView Post
Yes! Or use a marker or stamp a line or divide the CS. Took me a long time to get it:

Only 6 minutes long, but the meat is 2:00 to 4:00:
Video: Scene Grounding with Masked Blending - Hero Arts

Or divide the CS:
Grounding Critters On Colorful Backgrounds | Blog Hop + GIVEAWAYS! – Inklipse

Or she’s using Copics, but it works with any marker, watercolor or colored pencil, and even just one color to make a swooshy shadow line:
https://m.
Thank you for reminding me about grounding images & the helpful videos. I do it with stamped images, but I'd probably forget when using stickers. Sounds like something I'd do! Lol!! 😀
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-27-2019, 12:10 PM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 106 Likes on 63 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvingstampingView Post
Thank you for assisting me with this, one of many probably, questions of whether to organize vs. purge!! Do you happen to have any pictures of the cards on which you used those stickers? It would be helpful to see some examples

Here are a few that are in my gallery (sorry, but I don't have access to the original photos right now to post directly here):

SC686 Leaping Leopard

SC680 Chick Trio

SC640 Giraffe Tag Card

This one is my absolute favorite of those cards, based on a photo of The Beatles walking across Abbey Road: SC670 Beatles Chicks. :cool:

As you can see, I used sketches (all from Splitcoast, but you can find plenty elsewhere online as well) as guidance for where to place my stickers, so they are more design elements instead of just random stickers. Hope this helps some!

Proud Dirty Dozen Design Team Alumna!
Featured Stamper #564
Blog: Andrea's Paper Antics
SCS Gallery

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2019, 08:18 AM   #36  
Glitter Queen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm trying to pare down my inventory on hand to keep in manageable. I say that to preface my advise I say get rid of them. If you haven't used them much yet you probably won't. I've kept some of my higher end ones that I convince myself I'll use but my problem is out-of-sight, out-of-mind ... so unless I purposely try to use them, I won't. And why let them take up room when you could fill it with something you'll actually use.

I'm in a group of scrappers and cardmakers that meets once a month. We bring our "unwanted items" and pass them around for others to take ... someone else might LOVE stickers and use them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2019, 09:23 AM   #37  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

This is a great thread! I never thought about using stickers. Is there a way to save this thread so I can come back to it later?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2019, 09:32 AM   #38  
Glitter Queen

We started making cards for Mom's sake. She was diagnosed with a terminal illness and given a short time to live. She wanted to give her friends a card before she died. We bought the stickers at first for the envelope closures BUT two things happened. First, my best friend and I kept finding them at yard sales, on sale in stores and from other friends! She started using them inside the cards as well. Second, (the best part) Mom won't die!! It has been nearly 5 years since her diagnosis!! Her sticker collection now ranges in the thousands (of pages) and we tell her she is not allowed to die until she uses her stickers up lol!

Long story synopsis: Mom makes cards for nursing homes. Just happy everyday cards, with lots of stickers, for those that need a smile! We have 3 local homes she sends a pack to whenever she gets a set together. It gives them some sunshine and she is using her stickers in a fun way. If you don't have the time to make donation cards, donate some of the stickers to the Activity Department of your local nursing home for them to play with!

Last edited by Trulymaterialistic; 05-28-2019 at 09:36 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2019, 11:24 AM   #39  
Die Cut Diva

Received 157 Likes on 107 Posts

I would add local schools or teachers to the list of places to donate unwanted stickers. Kids still love stickers of all kinds, and they can be used in kid arts and crafts, or as an easy reward/treat for teachers to give out or to use to decorate in their classrooms themselves.

AS for using on cards and being unoriginal -- first, remember that most people don't haunt the craft stores and don't know that you didn't make a sticker. I have plenty of dimensional ones that are a great starting points for cards, with some coordinating stamping and pattern papers, boom, 10 minute cards.

Second, you are STILL MAKING SOMETHING for someone and showing that you were thinking about them. 99% of the people in their life/your life would not be interested in making something by hand for someone OR even showing them that they are being thought of. So whether it's hand stamped and OOAK or a reshuffling of pre-made stickers or embellishments -- so what? It's a cliche but it's the thought that counts!

And again, most people don't know the difference!

The ones I haven't found much use for are the ones I never really wanted anyway -- I always got stickers for the card embellishments. I never wanted the "scrapbooky" text like "Summer fun" "beach" "sunshine" blah blah! So I usually end up tossing those since those don't seem to be something kids would be that interested in too. Unless scrapbooking comes back around...

Colleen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2019, 12:38 PM   #40  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Stickers

I used to scrapbook but I just make cards now. I am trying to use up some stickers

Reply With Quote Likes