View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 02:59 AM   #3715
Forest Ranger
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Hello Paper-Loving Inky Friends!

Today is actually going to be an exciting day at our house - we'll be celebrating Brock. It's his birthday!

Lynn, since you're experienced now - after wrapping those brightly colored gifts - can you come help me wrap Brock's many MANY presents today???

Oh Kelly - I wish I lived close! I'd have bought some of your lychees. I'd never had them - honestly had never even heard of them until I went to Thailand the first time - but I did find them quite delicious. Since you don't, I'm glad you were able to sell them and bring smiles to others while bringing money to your home.

Shelly, it sounds like you are doing very well... and even coloring. I'm impressed. And what fun that you got to "see" that sweet wee one, via facetime. I'm sure you're anxiously waiting to see him IRL!

Susan, I am home. The trip went smoothly; the meeting was great! DH arrived in our hotel room just after midnight Friday night - Brock and I were sleeping but the front desk knew he was coming and gave him a key. That saved an extra hotel bill since we shared one plus I didn't have to take Brock with me to any of the meeting. So it worked well - except there were a few ladies at the meeting that were disappointed that they didn't get to see and/or meet Brock. (He's quite popular.)

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!