View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 06:19 PM   #3714
mcschmidty
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hi

Hi ladies,
After sisters were here and made dinner on Friday, I slept alot night and Sat AM, so apparently my body needed rest. I went to the wedding shower Saturday afternoon thinking -well, I am well rested. Glad I did (one of Chris' best friend from growing up) it was great to visit and get out. We watched TV last night, then bed- and slept most of the day today on/off. No outings planned again until Tues doc appt.

We Facetimed with Chris, Kayla and the baby today- Chris had just changed a diaper and the baby wet the new one before he even had the new diaper on- and I guess the change was a big, up your back load- he was so grouchy! LOL I told him he did the same thing when he was little- not helpful but funny.

Kelly- that 'Little Man' is quite the character! I love hearing stories about him! He has to have an inside view of what women want and all having a house full of girls! LOL School year is almost over, and your tired are going to cool down....and you may have to find something to do with your summer/time!!!

Susan- I sure hope you take pictures of all of the explosion boxes and HP book too! All of my kids read all of the books!
When the first HP book came out, it was released in London before the USA. My son was given the book by someone who had traveled to London. I did not prescreen it- he took it to school, and the librarian called me- she wanted to keep it overnight. I thought I was in big trouble, but she had heard of the series and wanted to read it! He got it right back (thankfully it was OK). I fell asleep each time I started to read the books, so never made it through book 1, and have not read any of the books. I did find the entire set for Katie's classroom library at a garage sale- $1.00 per book and they are hardcover!

Lynn- how poetically Kelly described your luncheon with your beautiful decorations! Now you need a day off to stamp or sleep in the recliner! LOL

Jeanette, hope you had smooth travels and a good schedule for some rest when you get home from the meeting. We have had some wicked storms including big hail so hoping you did not have any of that on the road!

Shelly