View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 05:07 AM   #3712
MiamiKel4
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi all! Wishing you a beautiful and peaceful day!

Oh wow, Susan - what a nice gift for the HP fan! Are you using designer paper and stamped images? I can't wait to see the finished product and hope we get a peek

Lynn, I hope your luncheon goes well and all the new officers feel warmed and welcomed in their new roles by your loving spirit as well as the church!

Last night was the big banquet/dance ...... he had a great time. He gave me some grief about taking his picture "are you putting this on social media!!!!' Noooooo. no. not at all. LOL! So I won't. But he looked so grown up.

AND, he went as................. himself. Not sure what happened with all the friends - one mom nixed her son from going as his character and it snowballed. Normally my son has ZERO issues being 'the cheese stands alone' but decided, quite last minute, just throw on his suit from his sister's wedding and call it a night! I did, however, laugh that when I dropped him off, not one ...... not two ..... but THREE girls were all giggling outside and waiting for him. Hmmmm.

Waving to Shelly who must be dreaming of a new grandson to hold! And Jeanette, not sure when you return, but I'm sure you would rather not be a meetings
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!