View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 04:42 AM   #3711
HOBBYSUE
Stampin' Fool

Busy Saturday.....But I'll manage heeheehee.

Shelly I love making exploding boxes. They are so easy/cute and people are really impressed. Your fabric one sounds amazing! I have never seen one outside of paper.
Wow for someone who had surgery and has over 6000 steps a day ..... you are AMAZING! I swear I barely get 3000 when I stay home. Maybe my steps aren't registering right. I am definately not sitting long with Claire Bear here but never have big step totals.

Kelly my Harry Potter Book is a 6x9 interactive Mini Album that I'm making for Tori as an added little gift for her Birthday wednesday. She (as well as DIL) is obsessed with Harry Potter. She reads a book then watches the movie, next book read and then next movie etc. I think she has 2 more to go. I too have NEVER gotten into Harry Potter. Never even read a book jacket. lol and movies??? Nope not 1. So let me tell ya doing this book is not easy since I don't understand a single image or saying. Anyway the album has bookmarks tucked into pockets, little (actually tiny only 1x1.5 maybe?) pull out booklets that I made. Lets see... small doodling pad, Hogwarts maps, spells, train tickets, trivia, and so on and so on. Very time consuming but pretty cute for something I don't understand. lol
Yay for your roadside farming...Boo for Lychees. Boy you have some very bold people down there. I would never feel comfortable just walking up to someones tree in their yard and picking up fallen pinecones yet alone walking up and pick fruit off the tree. Geeezzzz

Lynn are you getting some crafting done?

Jeanette hope the meetings aren't too boring and I bet Brock is really enjoying that pool.

MY BLOG...Ladyslipperway.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!