View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 09:10 PM   #3710
mcschmidty
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hi

Day 5 was good- taking it easy today because we have a wedding shower tomorrow afternoon. My sisters are coming for dinner to check on me, I had Cod in the freezer, so they made all of the rest of the meal. Yum!
I did a tiny bit of coloring with pencils- working on Unity ATC's for the month. Slow, but getting it done!
We are heading to Colorado June 12th- it cannot get here soon enough!

Kelly- I am not a fan of Lychees either..... They are very common on China (first time I was introduced to them). All I know is don't eat too many of them : ) I cannot believe that people would pull up and take fruit off a tree in someone's yard! WOW!

Jeanette- safe travels! Hope Brock loves his swimming pool time! I am guessing that while hubby is away, you get rid of stuff. LOL Ray would like to do that to me- sewing and stamping stuff. Nope.

Susan- not one exploding box but two? You are ambitious! I love those! I have a friend that used to live in London, she brought me home a sewing box that was done in fabric by Liberty of London in the style of an exploding box!

Sitting still- not for long. I am only supposed to sit for 20 minutes, then up. They want to me walk every day- and add a little more distance daily. I am only up to about 6000 steps daily, so have a ways to go, but definitely feel better when I move!

Lynn- yeah for 10 years!!! I have to have a repeat next year already- a 3 year repeat. What a nice touch for the party at church to have boxes wrapped in cheery bright colors!

Hope you all have a fab weekend!
Shelly