View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 06:40 AM   #3709
MiamiKel4
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi all!

Safe travels Jeanette!

Susan -what's the Harry Potter book/theme for? I must have missed that ........ but I am sure it's going to be super! I think I'm one of the few people that hasn't read past the first book!

Lynn - Hello! What's on the plans for the weekend?

Shelly - feeling better? Or are you sitting still, would be a better question! LOL!
You must be so excited with Rowan - I'm sure you are face timing up a storm!

We are getting settled for a little bit and I've been cleaning and still listing stamps for sale ~ getting rid of the old, hopefully in with the new (if absolutely needed, lol)

Yesterday we 'farmed' and sold some lychees (blech!) I LOVE me some fruits and veggies but not a fan of lychees but we have a gorgeous tree out front and it gave a harvest this year (off one year, on the next!) and people started pulling up in our driveway and just taking bags of fruit off the tree - yes, from our front yard! I really didn't mind until the neighbor chased a man off who showed up with a truck and a ladder! Not a single person asked - they just help themselves. It's Miami!

So we got smart and started a little fruit stand and sold fruit for 2 hours yesterday in the blazing sun and blistering heat! For all the farmers out there in the fields for hours upon hours in this heat - *** RESPECT!! *** Little guy made a nice bundle and he's putting it towards his cost of Boy Scout camp - due this week! Eeep!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!