View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 03:57 PM   #3700
mcschmidty
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hi

Hello!
I have been sleeping most of the day away today- a little rough pain, but tomorrow will be better...!!!
I woke up in the middle of the night- 3:15 wide awake (did that the night before as well). It was not time for pain med, so I stayed up and did a distraction- I made a card...... I enjoyed it, not too hard either. I stood up for a couple of parts- cutting a die and fussy cutting. Felt so good.
But, I dropped a Big Shot cutting plate and it woke up hubby- he came charging in and was relieved it was not me or anything important (BTW, I would make a much louder thud than that...). He has a crazy day today and tomorrow, so I felt bad I woke him up. I cannot bend over to pick things up, so he picked it up, and went to the dark basement to lay down for the rest of the night. I came down when it was time for meds and slept on the couch.

How exciting, huh?

Lynn- colonoscopy? So nice that you had some time to spend with your sister. I too stay away from the stores, I have too much stuff.

Kelly- maybe rollerblading lane at Starbucks- instead of a walk up : ) That would be cute.

Susan, I love tags, but never get too many made.

Jeanette- hoping you are getting destashing done! We have been doing that a tiny bit- need to get more serious about it!

Shelly
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!