View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 04:06 AM   #3696
HOBBYSUE
Stampin' Fool

Ugggghhh...I keep forgetting "Routines". You'd think I'd remember with having 3 autisic boys in our family. The 23 yr old twins are way more stubborn than the 3 yrs old. lol
Yay on decluttering! Every "Little" bit helps. I might actually declutter 1 item today. My Big Shot Plus. Hardly ever used but my achey hands can't handle the cranking and I now have Geminis so I think it's time to part. One of my friends want's to test drive it to see how hard the crank is but she may be taking it.
Oh how I wish we lived closer then I would have joined you for a lunch date.

Shelly hope your doing well. If the pain is not too bad then sit back and enjoy your bird view. It's going to be a sunny day so enjoy it if you can.

Kelly trading in seems like a great idea. Good heavens girl you can't live with "No" car! I mean how would you get to BUX???? The horror!!! lol

Lynn everything ok out by you. Rains stop? I really don't pay close attention to the news though I should. Doing anything fun? Have you cut those self healing mats? i bought 2 but need to cut and haven't yet. If you did cut yours what did you use and how do you soften the rough cut edges?

Going to try more organizing today if Claire will let me lol.

MY BLOG...Ladyslipperway.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!