View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 12:10 PM   #3692
Forest Ranger
Swapper of the Month March 2013

What!?!?!? Tomorrow is Saturday? Please say it isn't so!!! I still have too much to do this week for it to already be nearly Saturday!

J/K

Kelly, Brock's McD/DQ day is Saturdays. Wednesdays are DH and my lunch date - BUT we NEVER go to McD (or DQ either)... besides he's ditched me this week. He's in Detroit. I'm still debating whether I'll take myself out to lunch tomorrow or if I'll forgo that treat.

Saturday Brock and I will be out-of-town. EEK! I have a very important meeting and since DH is gone, Brock has to go with me. I sure hope he behaves! We'll leave Friday afternoon; already have our hotel reservation. Brock will love swimming.

Susan, well, I'm sort of decluttering all over the house. I'm a glutton for punishment. Kitchen pantry. Clothes closets/drawers. Desk drawers. File cabinets (we have papers from years ago just taking up space).

AND... the biggie... my entire Play Room. I won't - CAN'T - get the Play Room finished this week, but DH and our DD are going on a trip to Prince Edward Island and some other places in June... they'll be gone for 9 days or so (they're driving)... so I can hopefully finish up then.

YAY! DD is arriving here on June 4th!! Of course, DH, Brock and I leave for Birmingham on June 8th (for our national convention) but still... she will be coming on June 4th!!!

Oh and did I tell you that I changed the name of my room? It has been my Working Studio since we moved here... but when I re-did my blog a couple of months ago, I decided to rename my room. Since my blog is Cre8tive Play, it just seems like my room should be my Play Room.

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!