View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 09:16 AM   #3691
MiamiKel4
Proud Fan Club Member

FIRST THINGS FIRST ......

the CUTEST! OH Shelly, I'm so excited for you and sweet baby Rowan! I can imagine you must be anxious to hold the wee one! Best of hugs and love to you and the family! I hope you are RESTING - probably not anymore than I would be, lol.

Oh Susan, thank you! I needed to hear that. Between Saturday's flat tire (and being stuck alone - AAA guy showed up and I wanted to crawl back in - creeeeeeeepy!) and then it broke down yesterday. Truth is - I need to sell it. I hope that we can figure out what to do - it's BROKE ... dh thinks he knows, but he's not a mechanic (well, he kinda is now ... lol!) Plan: Put in on the market (cry, cry) and put the $ towards a new-er one because our SUV is broken as well and maybe think of trading them both in. I don't know ..... I try not to think about it and just wait for Tony to let me know!

Hi Jeanette! I hope you and Brock are enjoying the time of mom and boy time! I think tomorrow is McDonald's - right?

Lynn - I must have missed your goodies! I was at Hobby Lobby this morning (went with my daughter, she wanted Panera, right next store so I popped in for flowers so I can get your sister's challenge card done!) Nothing on sale at ours - but I think that was a sign, lol!

I have been purging and selling and listing a lot of my non-used stamps and supplies and doing well so far! I started using Varage-sale - and one lady picked up some craft things locally (including a scrapbook wire shelf - like the ones in the scrapbook stores that hold the 12 x 12 paper) I know in my heart I will never have a craft room again and LOVE spending my hours with Alice, so I am purging, donating, selling! I made a wonderful $58 in one afternoon! And quickly sent it right over to the Scout account for my son, lol. In one hand - out of another! He leaves in 3ish weeks and I have another little bit to go - he's done AMAZING! Each time he had an event, or volunteered, or sold camp cards, etc - it went to his account. YAY!

Okay, time to head on out for the commute ..........

big hugs!

Last edited by MiamiKel4; 05-14-2019 at 09:21 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!