View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 04:08 AM   #3689
HOBBYSUE
Stampin' Fool

I'm up...I'm up...heeeeheeee

Lynn did I miss something? Are you having a procedure done? I know about eyes but I thought you were finished. Any good deals at HL?

I'm with you Jeanette. I have enough stuff so I want to stay out of the stores. Now if I could just have willpower to stay off of Amazon! So are you decluttering the whole house or just your craft room? Wish I could get motivated to do my craft room. I swear I need to get a friend here to help me if its ever going to get done. LOL Again I LOVED the Brock Pics. He is such a handsome fellow.

Kelly...I laugh because you said you have 3 weeks til summer, Ummmmm...you live in Florida???? Its always summer! heeheehee And want to cry for you with that jeep acting up again. Frustrating for sure. "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming"

Shelly so very glad doc said everything went well. Yes I have heard pain is worse on day 3 but I will keep faith that you will work right through it. What a lovely sight to watch with those birds. I enjoy being out on the deck watching ours too and then I get to add in the sight of deer in the yard too. Claire just loves waiting for the deer. The babies have been born and though I have not seen any yet my DH saw a momma and twins that he said were the tiniest he has seen in our 16 yrs in this house. Oh how I wish I was able to see them. Frequently during the years we have mommas and babies resting in the back yard. Being in a wooded area we see alot of wild life.
So exciting about new little one brought into your life. So glad DD and baby are doing well. Baby pics are adorable. I bet you can't wait to get that little one in your arms.

No real plans for today. I am still struggling with those tags. I mean the paper is cute but thats my problem. I'm more of a distressed, vintage, Tim Holtz, Victorian, Graphic 45 kind of gal and these cutesy snowmen and kid images are hard. I have 19 tags done from 1/2 of the pack and I really want to just hand the rest of the papers over to the kids. Ughhhhh

Another sunny day! YAY! Maybe spring is here?????

MY BLOG...Ladyslipperway.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!