View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 03:10 AM   #3688
Forest Ranger
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Hello Paper-Loving Inky Friends!

Shelly, the pictures are PRECIOUS!!! You must be over-the-moon excited... and anxious to get your hands on that bundle of joy!

Kelly, NO! How horrible that the Jeep had issues, too. Hoping it's up and running again. Counting down the days of school for you!

Lynn, I've been seeing posts on FB about the HL deals. What did you get? I wish I could pop into one, but I don't need a thing so it's best I'm not close enough to do so. LOL!

Susan... where are you? You're late to the party!

Speaking of late, I've been up since 3:55 but just now (a little after 6:00) have made it to the computer. I've been deleting lots and lots and lots of pictures from my phone.

And speaking of pictures - THANK YOU all for your sweet comments about Brock's softball photos!

Oh. my. goodness. Yesterday was rough, tough, and not stuff I want to repeat today. (Am I the only one who has days like that?) Recuperating and moving on, that's my mantra for today.

Operation Declutter - which was supposed to be all week long (DH is away this week) didn't start yesterday, which means I have to be diligent today.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!