View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 02:30 AM   #3687
mcschmidty
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello

It’s early, am I the first one here? Lol, probably will never happen again!

Yes, Grandma!!!! She was 2 weeks early, water broke and delivered 22 1/2 hours later. She pushed for 2 1/2 hours, but he got in a wired position, so ended up with a C- section Friday 5/10 10:30 pm
Rowan Joseph Schmidt 😇 6#, 19”

Surgery went well, per doc, pain not horrible, sleeping in 2-3 hours portions. My SIL told me day 3 will be sore/ painful, so, we’ll see!!!

Such great pictures Susan! Tori is beautiful and friends look darling! Little Claire sound like Stephi, all engaging... ‘cept no coffee in our shoes!

Jeanette, I saw Brock’s baseball pictures on FB, he looks so happy! Love 💕 the picture of him waving at the crowd!

Oh Kelly, hope the Jeep is an easy fix and not mega expensive!!! Whoa boy! Next year will be a dream with a much closer commute!

Lynn- saw your family picture for graduation- how wonderful!!! Now , on to the real world for her. What did pup do for the day?

Ray moved part of the section out in the 3 season room so I can see birds from the window. Right now we have Orioles, grosbeaks, hummingbird, woodpeckers, robins, blue jays, cardinals, Finch, sparrows... and it is warbler migration season, so have had visits from warblers. Plus, Red Winged black birds, crackles & occasional hawk too!
The Orioles are so fun to watch, they squabble a lot.

I have an app where I enter pictures and it tells you what the bird is : ) it’s free- called Merlin

Going to try to color today laying flat & cannot twist back... we’ll how it goes. Coloring with pencils on Kraft card.

Have a great day! Thanks for all of the prayers : )

Shelly
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!