View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM   #3686
allee's
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, Inky Ladies,

Susan, I love the dance recital pictures. I can just see Tori easing on down the road with those girls!! What fun!

Shelly, I am so hopeful that your surgery went well and you will soon be able to be more active with much less pain. I know you will do everything you need to get there!! I love the sweet, sweet pics on FB of tiny Rowan and his precious family!! No one I know catches a smile like that on day one!!

Jeanette, I love the photos of Brock on the softball field, too!! What joy on his face is priceless!! I know the two of you will have a fun-filled week!

Kelly, you really, really need that car, girlfriend!! I bet that talented husband of yours has it put back together and on the road in no time. After all you do have three more weeks of back and forth to school trips ahead of you. Loved your Mother's Day pics on FB, as well.

My sister has stayed following Mother's Day to be my driver and helper until tomorrow. Clear liquid diet today and hospital test tomorrow. We ran into some amazing sales at HL yesterday and spent the rest of the day cutting into 6 by 6 squares the mountain of paper pads we bought. Today I am taking her as my helper to Christ's Kitchen, as well. The rest of the day I will spend between crafting and running to the restroom!

My Blog: Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
Design Team Member - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Devoted Fan Club Member since 2005
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!