View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 06:57 AM   #3154
allee's
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning my inky friends!! I was up early, as usual, but went to bed last night without completing my KSS DT duties so I just got that finished and posted and now can devote some time to computer fun!

Susan, you have got to see this You Tube video: Don't Buy Anymore Cutting Plates for Your Gemini or Gemini Jr Machine! - YouTube

Please ignore the ad, LOL!! I am headed to HL today to get some self-healing mats to cut up. My Gemini Junior plates already look horrid after just a couple of weeks.

Kelly, I had forgotten it was President's Day until I took out my garbage this morning and found a beautiful US Flag flying in my front yard. The scouts here in town have a fundraiser where they put out flags on all the appropriate holidays. The best money I have ever spent! Now I don't have to worry about falling off a ladder trying to get mine up. Enjoy your extra day at home. So glad Alice loves her peas!!

Jeanette, a couple of extra hours of sleep!! Congratulations!! Don't remind me about the laundry!

Shelly, my prayers are with all those touched by the shooting in your area. When will things ever change? It is so heart-breaking.

My Blog: Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
Design Team Member - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Devoted Fan Club Member since 2005
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!