View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 10:37 PM   #3148
MiamiKel4
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Presidents Day! I'm SO GRATEFUL for this day off and my son doesn't have school so no gridlock traffic commute! And the actual real POTUS is speaking at my daughter's college today! So they cancelled all classes and all arteries and streets around/near the campus are already cordoned off. We'll be staying home, thank-you-very-much!

And WHAT. IS. THIS! Lynn found crabcakes? Yum! Lynn found catfish? Double Yum! I'm so happy to hear your parents and you are able to find something yummy to eat after church. That's a bonus!

Susan how's Nick? Much better, I hope. There is a huge ad above me for JoJo bows - lol. Have you and Tori been shopping!? Yes, I did hear of the shooting and the young intern on his first day. Absolutely heartbreaking. This is getting so sad to even turn on the news. It was also the 1 year anniversary of the deadly shooting here one town up from me - Parkland. 17 high school lives lost and yet, not much changes.

Speaking of schools ................ in one month we get the audition results! It hit me the day after Valentine's - the 15th. I can't. LIke I'm losing sleep over this! They notify the child via email (used to be a snail letter) and I made a promise to my son not to look until he's home from school. It's a Friday. Gulp!

Our little Alice, whom OMA had a blast with on Friday, tried her first baby food today. She did so well! Her mama is making them all homemade. She started out with green peas! Oh it was a HUGE hit! Oh her snuggles are delightful.

Jeanette, how's Brock belly doing with all those goodies he won? I am sure it was hard to chose a favorite in all those yummy things in it!

Shel - how's the back holding up? I hope this is a better week for you!

Smelly boys are home - and now gone - and left quite a stank in their wake! Let me tell you, my daughter walked in with her boyfriend - they went to Monster Jam - and said OMGOSH, what IS that smell? I just pointed down the hall and said the boys, LOL!
*meh!* I had Lysol going until 3 hours after they were gone - still!

Hugs all around!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!