View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 04:32 AM   #3137
HOBBYSUE
Stampin' Fool

Well yesterday was fun. First I wasn't impressed with Stein Mart. Ended up being a clothing store strictly for men and women and I thought the cloths were a bit...well...outdated. Or maybe they just weren't my style. But the "At Home" store? OMG it was like a Home Goods on steroids!!! I mean aisle after aisle of throw pillows each aisle a different color. Same for picture frames, artwork, rugs, candles...get the picture? I was in "Decor Heaven" We were in there for like 2 hrs and still didn't get to see all. Some aisles we just breezed by because something further down caught our eye. lol Funny thing.....only thing I bought was a sink strainer for bottom of my sink and a container for my dogs dog food. LOL But I wanted.................too much to list!!! lol

Today is Nicks first follow up visit. Temps yesterday were so nice (in the 40's) that I hate going out today since it's only 6 this morning.

So what are the plans for all of you???

Jeanette did we hear if Brock won yet? I loved your story. To be honest I love all your Brock stories! Last I saw you had a TON of likes on your comment!

MY BLOG...Ladyslipperway.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!