Old 10-29-2018, 09:01 AM   #8
stamp_momma
Splitcoast Team Member

Today's tutorial: A2 Card Box
Author: Beate Johns (Beate)
Gallery: Technique Spotlight >> Holiday Blitz Gallery >> A2 Card Box
Keyword: 2018BLITZ8
Date: Nov. 13, 2018

One of my favorite gifts is handcrafted cards for friends and family, and I am thrilled to share one of my favorite tutorials today, Beate's A2 Card Box. It's perfect for gifting specially crafted cards, and with Beate's tips to try, it is easily adjustable to any size you need!

Another gift I love to give to neighbors and friends over the holidays are homemade goodies, and many of you know the tin or box to give the treats in can be pretty pricey. Not to mention, they can be so big that it takes 3 recipes of the treat to fill the tin. Can you say, 'expensive'?

I love making my own little gift box for a few decadent 7-layer bars. Here I've created a box that is 4" x 5" to hold homemade bars. I've cut a "window" on top of the box with a beautiful snowflake die. I simply wrap my bars in waxed paper.

I hope you'll try this fun project. Minutes to execute and perfect for quick, easy and inexpensive gift presentation!

FIND THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE
VIEW OTHER TUTORIAL ENTRIES HERE
Find more holiday tutorials HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

Add your tutorial sample to the A2 Card Box gallery.
On the upload screen select Technique Spotlight> Holiday Blitz Gallery > A2 Card Box

Thank you for playing along with us! Happy Holidays!

cool tool reviews from your Splitcoaststampers Product Focus Team
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!