View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 09:54 PM   #115
Chatterbox-1
Stazon Splitcoast

Behind the eight-ball again or I'm late, I'm late...they both fit equally! I've been smiling all week as I took a quick peek and saw my cards had been favorited! You ladies are so appreciated for adding pleasure to my week!

My humble thanks to Carla (Covington Crafter) and Angie (ohmypaper!) for adding my Cute Skeleton Bones for Halloween to their lists. Again, my humble thanks to Maura (beesmom) and Shirley (wannabcre8tive) for adding my Halloween's Peeking Out All Over! to their lists! More thanks go to Miss Susie (susie australia) for being the bearer of my smile-mail. I appreciate your time out of your busy week-end to keep that smile-mail coming!

Next...a list of my FAVs. I was not able to be at my computer much so gallery gazing was at a minimum. And, as this is so late coming, I really tried to keep my list to 10, which is short for me, as you know. But somehow, I just couldn't quite do it, so there are 11! I WILL NOTIFY ALL as this is so late coming and it was my week-end OFF!

MMTPT536, CC711, CCC18DEC, Fairy North Wind by annsforte3

IC674 You are a blessing by beesmom

F4A454, Lone Tree - Masculine by Benzi

WT712 Lacy Burlap on some Doodled Plaid by Covington Crafter

CC711 Pinecone Decoration by dahlia19

CC711 Get Your Jingle On by guneauxdesigns

CC711- BY THE LIGHT OF THE SILVERY MOON by Karen B Barber

I am going to miss October by ohmypaper!

Cat Treats by PeonySnail

MMTPT536 Lacy Butterfly by snietje

F4A454~Tomorrow's Forecast by wannabcre8tive

HAPPY CRAFTING!
2017 Christmas Card Challenge: 8/24; 2018 Christmas Card Challenge 3/24. Alphabet Challenge, Round 10 - 6/26.

Last edited by Chatterbox-1; 11-08-2018 at 10:00 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!