Old 10-15-2018, 08:35 AM   #1
snietje
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Default MMTPT537~ November 06, 2018 ~ Paper Hugs

WELCOME TO TEAPOT TUESDAY CHALLENGE MMTPT537
"Paper Hugs"

Anyone is welcome to play in the weekly Teapot Challenge - the more, the merrier! You automatically become a �TEApotter� the first time you play. Where will you find inspiration? Will it be from the teapot or from the challenge theme itself? Remember, your participation in Destination Station is 100% voluntary and not a requirement. Just have fun!!

DESTINATION STATION:
Sadly, fellow SCSer and our Artist in Residence, dini (Dina) lost her dad recently. Let's show Dina and her mom, Faith, some Splitcoast love and flood them with paper hugs. Faith loves butterflies and hummingbirds, blues and purples. Dina, I'm assuming, loves all things crafty and would be tickled to receive some cards herself.

CHALLENGE: I would like to challenge you to use one of Dina's (dini) tutorials to send her and/or her mom some paper hugs.

There are many tutorials Dina made for us but I've selected some for you.

Pencil Indenting Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers
Double Masking Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor on Yupo� Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers
Die Cut Masking Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers

Dina also designs stamps for Impression Obsession so you could use one of her stamps and/or one of her tutorials.

SEND YOUR CARDS TO:
Faith Roedel
2861 Sugar Pines Dr.
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815

USA

AND/OR

Dina Kowal
14840 Limestone School Rd.
Warsaw, MO 65355

USA

Here's my card for Dina
Here's my card for Faith

**PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT**

We're coming up towards the end of the year - and we need guest hostesses for the Tickle A Teapotter challenges in 2019 - if you would like to be a guest hostess in 2019, check out THIS THREAD, and pick your date!!

Here is a quick link to the MMTPT537 gallery

Be sure to use KEYWORD MMTPT537 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card!

Do you know someone that could use some well wishes, encouragement or all around warm fuzzies? Consider nominating them as a guest of honor (a.k.a. destination station) for an upcoming tea party. Post your request HERE or send a PM to jacqueline.

Attached Thumbnails
teaser.jpg   themeaningofthefriendshipteapot.jpg   hugs.jpg  

We do what we can with what we've got !!

Come to the TEA-party every Tuesday

Last edited by jacqueline; 11-13-2018 at 10:48 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!