View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 08:40 PM   #1
Covington Crafter
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default Favorites for the week ending September 8, 2018

Carla, here to start this week's Favorites thread. We're getting a taste of fall this week, cooler temperatures, leaves are starting to change, kids are back to school and Halloween and Thanksgiving cards are showing up in the gallery!

Heads up, my card's did not link automatically! I had to type the card name, user name and click the hyperlink icon for each card. See the next link for instructions.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week, Sunday, September 2nd through Saturday, September 8th. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Got a CAS card favorite? Look for the CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for Week thread in the Favorites Forum.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Notifying: Sabrina (Cook22), Carla (Covington Crafter), Nancy (nwilliams6), Kia (kiagc), Carlene (Chatterbox-1), Shirley (wannabcre8tive) and Angie (ohmypaper!)

Things have been a bit on the busy side lately. Not much time in the craft room or in the gallery. I still managed to find some marvelous cards.

Serendipity Deer by Amisjag

CC703, Water-colored Lilies by annsforte3

Lemons by barbat52

Mountain Dad by CraftyMerla

Hawaiian_Sleigh Bells by Hawaiian

CAS watermelon card by jill031070

So Glad We Are Friends by Kemernow

Winter Deer Scene by kittie747

F4A445 - Back to School by Miss Boo

admit it, it IS the beret...O4J by One4Joy

Celebrate Serendipity by PeonySnail

Wolf by Moonlight by scrapbook4ever

SC713 forever young by tessaduck

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

Check the next post for tips to post your favorites.

Join me in some challenges! Click the below links for details.
February 2019 Friends and Flowers
Dirty Dozen Christmas Challenge
Ways to Use It Challenge

And be sure to share some love by posting your Favorites!

Favorites Best of 2018 is open!

Last edited by nwilliams6; 09-15-2018 at 06:57 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!