View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 04:27 PM   #1
dahlia19
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default CC703 A Gorgeous Balmy Sea of Heather 9/4/18

WELCOME COLOR LOVERS! It's Stef here and I'm so happy to be hosting this week! Before we get started with the new challenge, let's celebrate the favorite from last week.

Pam hosted last week and she chose For the Teachers by Kim aka Luv Flowers! This is what she said about her card:

"I love the multiple layering on Kim's card with all of the different designer papers. The vintage look it has with the notebook paper and script is perfect with the big red apple stamped over it! Fabulous school themed card Kim!"

Congratulations, Kim!! The code to add the badge to your blog is attached below, and your card also will be pinned on our Pinterest Challenge board. Check it out here.

Since it's a new month, we also have new guest designers. Joining us for the month of September and bringing their amazing paper artist skills are Roberta aka stampin'nana and Karen aka Art Deco Diva. Roberta was the grand prize winner from CC700 and Karen was our fave from CC655.

Now let's get on to this week's challenge!

Gorgeous Grape
Balmy Blue
Soft Sea Foam
Highland Heather

The dessert option is to add ribbon or twine to your card.

Here's some inspiration from the Color Challenge Design Team:

Stef

Karen B.

Roberta

Karen M.

CC703 Gallery

Please keep in mind, that while SU colors are listed for the challenges, these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!

Please put CC703 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge, use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card.
Attached Files
File Type: txt CC Badge Code 1.txt (186 Bytes, 1 views)

Splitcoast Color Challenge Design Team

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Visit my blog: www.stefperry.blogspot.com

Last edited by dahlia19; 09-03-2018 at 10:19 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!