View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 05:50 AM   #39
Kemernow
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, happy new alphabet Challenge thread! Pat, the box with your underwear was shipped to Sharon, who will not be moving back into her apartment until the end of August, so you might have to just buy some (and swing by Tuesday Morning while youre out!)

Im here. I lost track halfway through round 9. Round 10 might be a renewal time for me.

Wonderful estate sales DH and I went to yesterday! A small home with lots of pink and turquoise, and immaculate, even though the wife died years ago and the husband was 97. I found 16 hardback books, lavender sheer curtains, a pretty pink vinyl and gold metal vanity chair, garden clippers, and a retro pink clock! DH tried to make me feel guilty, since he was paying and hed only found one thing. He pouted, and said okay, Ill put my little gas can back!

Then we found a second sale, an old little home in a field, not immaculate but equally with lots of turquoise, with cupboards in strange places and really narrow doors. Does anyone remember the Anne Geddes pictures of babies wearing sunflower hats with their little faces peeking out and sitting in flower pots? Used to be real popular. I found a stuffed toy still in the box and unopened. So cute!
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!