View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 04:05 AM   #23
905lovestostamp
Insane Embellisher

Good morning all!!! I hope that everyone has had a very blessed and enjoyable week! Here, we've had some really hot and humid days, but I am definitely not complaining. I love sitting out on my balcony to watch the waves or to watch a video YouTube or to read a good book as my relaxation. I'm still recovering from some dental surgery, so I'm not moving too quickly but I'm grateful to see improvement in the last couple of days. I have more of this surgery to come and feel blessed to have a very good surgeon. Where has the time gone, it seems like I blinked in June and here we are almost the middle of August!

I didn't get nearly as much time on here at SCS as I would have liked, but I certainly had no problem finding lots of great cards that touched my heart and absolutely blew me away with unbelievable artistry. WOW, there are so many great artists here on SCS! I learn so much from you and I thank you for teaching me and for encouraging me, and I hope I give back even a portion of all that I receive here on SCS. I feel so grateful to have been introduced to SCS via a new friend, someone who is now a great and trusted friend.

Here are some cards that really made me sit up and take notice, I know I missed tons of great ones, but I will be looking at as many of your lists as I can to see the cards that touched your heart and totally wowed you. I will probably have to split this up into two parts at least. Thank you so much to Shirley (Wannabcre8tive) and her fantastic team who bring us some of the happiest news of our week creatively--how I appreciate all of your work so that so many artists can be thrilled and uplifted and encouraged, to me, this is pretty amazing and important work, and I thank each of you who are involved in sending out these great messages that bring joy!!! Finally figured out how to change the color of the names, yay!!!

Here goes, my list of cards that made me sit up and take notice, cards that are unbelievably wonderful, part one--

DTGD18JBgreendawn CAS493 Kindness byHolstein - at Splitcoaststampers

MIX289 My Garden Grew With Bamboo by Cook22 - at Splitcoaststampers

*DTGD18rebeccaof Cat in the Jungle by hobbydujour - at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD18ohmypaper butterflies by Holstein - at Splitcoaststampers

Floating By DTGD18, F4A442 by justwritedesigns - at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD18ohmypaper Wish Big by KareBear51 - at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Friend! by chelemom - at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD18kiagcB Happy Snoopy by Cook22 - at Splitcoaststampers

*DTGD18summerthyme64B MIX289 Hydrangea by hobbydujour - at Splitcoaststampers

Baby by karin van eijk - at Splitcoaststampers

HM; Baubles by karin van eijk - at Splitcoaststampers
I was completely blown away by Karin's beautiful and vibrant coloring on this Christmas image.

Christmas by karin van eijk - at Splitcoaststampers

I am determined to do this each week, it's an important way of thanking so many artists who bring me so much joy with their great artistry, and to thank each of you for all that you teach me when I take a closer look at your wonderful works of art.

Thanks again,

Joanne

Last edited by 905lovestostamp; 08-12-2018 at 04:27 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!