View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 08:25 AM   #79
susanbri
Stazon Splitcoast

Susie, that struck me as well - we all do lots of creative things. I just always need to be busy with my hands and I love the joy of creating things, whether it's cards, a beautiful flower garden, vegetables to pick and cook, or a knitted sweater.

I have friends who are still working because they don't know what they'd do if they retired - whereas I retired as soon as I could because there was so much I wanted to do other than work. It's very sad to think of those people who have nothing in their loves except work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie718 View Post
In reading this thread, I noticed how if someone is a creative/making/artsy type person, most of us donít just pick one outlet for our creativity as perhaps a professional artist might do for a career. Most of the rest of us take joy in lots of different forms of creative expression.

And just a nice thing to consider for those who havenít retired yet, you wonít believe how rich your time with get when you have more hours in your week to create. Itís a wonderful time of life.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!