View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 09:09 PM   #75
papercrafter40
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

I would say photography for sure, and raising cats! We recently ended up with an "unplanned kitten." She was apparently dropped at an arboretum where we were visiting (about 40 miles from where we live). The staff there didn't know where she came from, and also couldn't take care of her. I looked for a rescue group that could possibly take her, but there aren't many around here, and the one I found was full to capacity. So, after much soul-searching (and some tears) over a couple of days, Mama & I decided to take her in. We named her Ginger, because she's a ginger and white colored kitten. We already have 3 other cats. Pepper (the oldest) pretty much ignores Ginger completely. Zipper (next oldest) has taken to playing/wrestling with her. The funny thing is, Zipper & Ginger could almost be twins, though Ginger has more orange on her shoulders and her eyes are brown. Barney (formerly the youngest) apparently hasn't quite figured out how he feels about this new addition. Until now, we haven't had a kitten in the house since we adopted Barney--six years ago! It's an adventure!

Proud Dirty Dozen Design Team Alumna!
Blog: Andrea's Paper Antics
SCS Gallery

Illegitimi non carborundum
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!