View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 12:53 PM   #1
casep
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Default MMTPT525 ~ August 14, 2018 ~ There's No Place Like Home

WELCOME TO TEAPOT TUESDAY CHALLENGE MMTPT525
There’s No Place Like Home

Anyone is welcome to play -the more, the merrier! You automatically become a “TEApotter” the first time you play in our challenge. Where will you find inspiration? Will it be from the teapot? The destination location? Something about the recipient? Or could it be from the challenge itself? Remember, your participation in Destination Station is 100% voluntary and not a requirement. Just have fun!

CHALLENGE:
Our honoree this week has a new house! Let’s make a card that says “home”. Anything that makes you think of home is good.

DESTINATION STATION:
SCS Dr Sonja has requested a teaparty for her mother, Annette, who recently celebrated her 85<sup>th</sup> birthday and got a new house. Here’s what Sonja submitted, “My mother will be having her 85th birthday July 8 and she recently moved right next door to me. We built a gate in the fence so crossing into her yard is a breeze and wonderful to have her near. She was widowed last year so this is her first birthday solo. A combination birthday/house warming might be a fun theme. She is a musician,artist, fine wine sipper, and down-right clever woman with a great sense of humor.” Cue the music and raise a glass to Miss Annette. Let’s send her a whole lot of happy - Splitcoaststampers style!<o

SEND YOUR CARDS TO:
Annette Molnar
1017 Strathmore Drive
Modesto, CA 95355<o>
USA

Thanks for joining us and have fun!

Here is my card

Here is a QUICK LINK to the MMTPT525 gallery

<o<o

<o<o
Be sure to use KEYWORD MMTPT525 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card! Do you know someone that could use some well wishes, encouragement or all around warm fuzzies? Consider nominating them as a guest of honor (a.k.a. destination station) for an upcoming tea party. Post your request HERE or send a PM to jacqueline.</o
</o
</o
</o
</o
</o
Attached Thumbnails
house-teapot.jpg   house-cookies.jpg  

Teapot Tuesday TEAm, join the party
My Gallery

Last edited by Cook22; 08-14-2018 at 06:05 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!