Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-28-2018, 12:33 PM   #1  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Palette icon K. Werner�s Watercolor Class

Is anyone going to take this new watercolor class being offered by Kristina Werner on �Online Card Classes,� Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner�s class site? Guest instructors will teach too.

And... no stamps, no dies, minimal supplies. The supply list looks like a lot at first glance but it�s a lot of choices - like a list of possible watercolor sets. The Artists Loft set (Michaels) is weirdly still a favorite of mine, and the last I checked it only cost $6.00-$7.00 at Michael�s but it�s been a while.

Simply Watercolor - Online Card Classes

I registered, though I�ve done that before and didn�t take the class when it�s live. Of course it can be taken any time after that too.

Beth

Last edited by bjeans; 07-08-2018 at 12:52 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2018, 11:25 PM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

I post at another forum where we talk about crazy insane prices of some of these classes being held. I was almost scared to take a peek. Eighteen dollars!!!!! Wow! That is a really good deal and I think you are getting a lot.

No, I am not taking it. I have several big projects coming up so no time. :( For eighteen dollars even if you are advanced you might learn some new card making watercolor techniques. Her guess list sounds really nice too. Lisa has always been a doll in my eyes.

I will be honest I have some mixed feelings about Kristina over reviews I have heard about her over the years. I don't mean anything mean about that. You know it is like any business. Seriously, eighteen dollars for a course really makes me respect her. I am telling you in this industry I am hearing like $2,000 dollar for the instructor to read a piece of paper. My respect went up ten folds about her. She seems to want to teach and not to profit. That is very unique in today's industry.

I guess what I am saying is that I am enabling, lol. Her cat might be involved too. I love her cat photo bomb's in the few videos I have watched of hers.

I love the Artist's Loft set too. Are you referring to the palette or tubes? I love both. That palette set reminds me so much of Distress Oxide's. I swear that little watercolor set is the hidden gem in the coloring world.

I love the tube set because it is very decent quality for a student grade set. I have added glycerin and other mediums and the colors take beautifully and start working almost like professional.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2018, 03:08 AM   #3  
Gallery Gazer

DeeAnn, the only problem I have with Artists Loft (palette) is it�s ruined me for higher quality watercolors. I took an on-line class a couple years ago called, �Sketch Your World,� which included a wonderful intro to watercolor. The watercolor set for the class hadn�t arrived when class started, and Olya (instructor) suggested we buy the Artists Loft/Michaels set in the meantime. I think it cost $4.99.

Everything was easy or at least doable with that set, including color mixing - getting light tints and darker tones/shades. Your calling it a hidden gem is spot on. I loved the class and the painting.

When I got higher quality watercolors I was all thumbs, even mixing. So I�m hoping Kristina and her guests can help me move past that!

Do you mean Laura Bassen? She�s wonderful and funny, and Shari Carroll too. When you said Lisa I wondered if they brought Lisa Spangler in. She�s an amazing watercolorist and sketcher, and grinds her own watercolors. She was a student in my class but could have taught. I think she�s not as well known in the card making world but is wonderful.

While she does tons of wildflower sketching, her shibori technique with a comb (!) was a fave - easy and addictive. I stole a comb from my husband:
Shibori with Watercolor on Paper ? sideoats & scribbles

I hope your projects go well.

Beth

Last edited by bjeans; 06-29-2018 at 07:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2018, 07:19 AM   #4  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

I registered. Thanks for the heads-up!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2018, 10:53 PM   #5  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

I feel so stupid, I meant Julie Ebersole. When I wrote Lisa I mean Julie. I had Lisa Bearnson on my mind because another forum I post at was discussing her. I know all the girls you are discussing. They are all talented and so lovely.

Who else is signing up for the class?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2018, 04:25 AM   #6  
Insane Embellisher

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Beth!

I jumped on this class. I want to watercolor soooo bad but I'm just a collector of watercolor supplies. The same with all the classes. I usually watch them, print out the instructions, put them in a binder and say, "I'm going to do this when I have time", then never find the time, lol.

Looking forward to the class. Overall, I like watching people watercolor, I find it relaxing. Maybe I should use the viewing time to actually paint instead!

Debra
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2018, 04:09 AM   #7  
Gallery Gazer

Neat, Debra! And I do the same - but don’t even get to the point of printing out the PDFs! And ditto watching videos.

The one exception was a great class at Studio Calico several years (?) ago. It was the one class I did the assignments for, including the ones really hard for me - like sketching a building or other things. My fave was actually sketching the different colored garbage cans on our deck that hold bird seed.

It started at such a basic level - watercoloring a series of circles, for example, and some cards with shapes on them that were part of the class kit. But if you don’t use it you lose it. And I’ve lost the little I had!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2018, 06:14 AM   #8  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you have to watch online at certain dates with and time? The class looks interesting.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2018, 08:46 AM   #9  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by kymomView Post
Do you have to watch online at certain dates with and time? The class looks interesting.
Once class starts, a new topic will post each day for the week (I think Kristina had said she tries to post at 9a EST, but my memory could be faulty).

You view the lessons whenever your schedule allows and when the class is over you have lifetime access to view the lessons. You can even download the lessons but I suggest if you do that you save them to a DVD or thumbdrive since the videos are large files.

In past classes, they wait about a week after class ends then do a follow-up; not sure if they will do that with this class. In one of the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry classes he did do live chats. Kristina has been getting into live chats so that could be a possibility.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2018, 08:56 AM   #10  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjeansView Post
Neat, Debra! And I do the same - but don�t even get to the point of printing out the PDFs! And ditto watching videos.

The one exception was a great class at Studio Calico several years (?) ago. It was the one class I did the assignments for, including the ones really hard for me - like sketching a building or other things. My fave was actually sketching the different colored garbage cans on our deck that hold bird seed.

It started at such a basic level - watercoloring a series of circles, for example, and some cards with shapes on them that were part of the class kit. But if you don�t use it you lose it. And I�ve lost the little I had!
I don't remember much of the Creative Chemistry stuff (GASP!)

I'm looking forward to the Debby Hughes portion of the class. Her no line watercoloring is stunning. Check out her blog today if you haven't seen it. That bird, perfection.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2018, 10:51 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts

Beth, thanks for the information and the recommendation for the Artist Loft set. I bought a set and am loving it! I'm going to register today. Looking forward to the classes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2018, 10:56 AM   #12  
Gallery Gazer

Carla, isn’t it funny that such an inexpensive set is so neat? I know it has to have a lot of binder, but I’ve looked at a couple assignments using it from the Studio Calico class and colors still look bright. Of course it hasn’t been sitting out in the sun. They really have ruined me for good sets because I can mix colors so much more easily with them. The little mixing indentations on the lid are handy too.

So glad you’re in the class too and hope we will all visit here about it - not just on the website.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2018, 11:10 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Carla, isn�t it funny that such an inexpensive set is so neat? I know it has to have a lot of binder, but I�ve looked at a couple assignments using it from the Studio Calico class and colors still look bright. Of course it hasn�t been sitting out in the sun. They really have ruined me for good sets because I can mix colors so much more easily with them. The little mixing indentations on the lid are handy too.

So glad you�re in the class too and hope we will all visit here about it - not just on the website.

I like that idea! It would be fun to keep this thread going to share our experiences and results.

I painted black around some colored dots and of course messed up. I was pleasantly surprised I could paint white over the dots and add the color back.

I inventoried my brushes and discovered I have a # 8 round, four #6 rounds, yet no #4 or #2!!! Another shopping trip to Micheals with coupons in hand!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2018, 11:21 AM   #14  
Gallery Gazer

LOL Your #4 bunch is like my spotters. I wanted one to put tiny dots of color on something. They’re extremely tiny brushes. Of course I don’t remember what I wanted to put the dots on, or what type of paint I would have used, or what video gave me the idea. But I ordered one, and then found I had two others.

I don’t have the optional sizes she mentioned - #6 and 1” flat wash I think? But I have a #5, a 1/2” flat wash and maybe a usable 3/4”. I did have to buy a couple brushes.

I’m wondering the best way to store brushes. I’ve kept mine bristles up in a vegetable can that’s covered with washi tape. (Four or five cans fit into a holder that Organize More makes or used to make.) But maybe that’s not ideal. I bet Kristina will cover that or I’ll ask.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2018, 11:56 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I used to paint wood plaques. My MIL taught me to clean brushes immediately, restore the point/edge with fingers dampened with diluted dish soap and store brushes bristle up. I've used foam tucked in a container. My latest and favorite is a round glass bowl with a wire grid top for flower arranging. You could do something similar with chicken wire over the top of the container.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2018, 12:44 PM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 252 Likes on 177 Posts

I signed up right away. I have many other watercolor paints. I love the Jane Davenport watercolors from Michaels. I also have Nicholson's Peerless Watercolors that I don't use that much but I occasionally get them out. I also have my Tombow markers that I love to use with water also.

I guess I need to go through my brushes. I have a bunch of them but not sure what sizes they are. Guess I'd better print off her list.

I also love to send cards each month to Love Notes Fairy. Click here for more info https://jenniferbelthoff.com/love-notes-fairy/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2018, 03:43 PM   #17  
Gallery Gazer

I forgot I have Peerless! We made a little Peerless wallet in an LSS class way back when. I wonder where it is. And being a collector, several other sets.

Cheermom, do you have Tombow Clean Color Brushes or one of their marker sets? I love Clean Color Brushes and mostly have done techniques with them.

And Carla, good idea about the chicken wire. Since vegetable cans aren’t that large I have brusehes in two cans, kind of junky ones and good ones.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-06-2018, 06:04 PM   #18  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by Covington CrafterView Post
I like that idea! It would be fun to keep this thread going to share our experiences and results.

Are we making ourselves actually DO the lessons during the classes? I've never done that before, lol. I'll do my best to keep up but no promises.

I store my brushes in a vintage flower pot. I filled it with those glass vase filler rocks from the dollar store and stand them bristles up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 03:14 AM   #19  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by fifiwesfanView Post
Are we making ourselves actually DO the lessons during the classes? I've never done that before, lol. I'll do my best to keep up but no promises.

I store my brushes in a vintage flower pot. I filled it with those glass vase filler rocks from the dollar store and stand them bristles up.

You made me literally LOL. Yes. Actually DO the classes during the classes. We would be cool. :cool:

I have to admit that writing that made me feel anxious.

P.S. If we don�t do the class during the class it�s really okay - still post here!

Countdown: 10...

BTW, neat idea about the brushes. They�re the little, smooth decorative stones that come in different colors?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 05:54 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

I forgot I have Peerless! We made a little Peerless wallet in an LSS class way back when. I wonder where it is. And being a collector, several other sets.

Cheermom, do you have Tombow Clean Color Brushes or one of their marker sets? I love Clean Color Brushes and mostly have done techniques with them.

And Carla, good idea about the chicken wire. Since vegetable cans aren�t that large I have brusehes in two cans, kind of junky ones and good ones.

I have the Tombow clean color markers. I made a little "wallet" too of the Peerless watercolors so I can use that I guess.

I also love to send cards each month to Love Notes Fairy. Click here for more info https://jenniferbelthoff.com/love-notes-fairy/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 05:58 AM   #21  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

I'd love to keep this thread going, so I'm in! About the Artist's Loft watercolors, I love mine! I get very good results when I use them. My daughter, an art student, has gone through 2 sets. She likes them too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 06:13 AM   #22  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheermomView Post
I have the Tombow clean color markers. I made a little "wallet" too of the Peerless watercolors so I can use that I guess.

Oh wait - do you mean Zig Kuretake Clean Color Brushes? An actual tiny brush rather than a marker tip? My brain went to Tombow too.
http://www.realbrush.jp/en/

I think I�m may mostly stick with watercolors in the little pans or like those in The Artist�s Loft set, just to make it easier - maybe I�ll have more control? But I want to test/play with the others too. And I have a couple of half-pans of handmade (not by me!) watercolors.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 06:29 AM   #23  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrapjannyView Post
I'd love to keep this thread going, so I'm in! About the Artist's Loft watercolors, I love mine! I get very good results when I use them. My daughter, an art student, has gone through 2 sets. She likes them too.

Yes, this will be fun!

Maybe I should buy even more sets before they disappear one of these days like things do in life or the price gets jacked up. Stacked up they don�t take up much room. :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 08:36 AM   #24  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

You made me literally LOL. Yes. Actually DO the classes during the classes. We would be cool. :cool:

I have to admit that writing that made me feel anxious.

P.S. If we don�t do the class during the class it�s really okay - still post here!

Countdown: 10...

BTW, neat idea about the brushes. They�re the little, smooth decorative stones that come in different colors?
I bought a ticket to the anxious boat, as well, so you're not alone. I think that's what stops me from doing lessons in the first place. I also sign-up for The Frugal Crafter lessons and have only done 2 projects. One actually came out pretty good so I need to ride that wave!

Yes, those are the stones. The pot has sentimental value and I had it stored away for a long time. When I moved and gained a craft supplies cave, I mean craft room, I had an aha! moment and came up with this.

I keep the rest of my watercolor supplies in a makeup case:

I'm well-stocked to watercolor but it just intimidates me. Hopefully the 'simple' of Simple Watercolors is not an understatement.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 09:21 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Debra, I love pretty ways to store supplies, even better when there's sentimental value!

I've got my ticket on the anxious boat too! I'll do my best to do the lessons each day. I'm really looking forward to the classes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 09:23 AM   #26  
Gallery Gazer

Very nice! I like the outward flare too. And I hear you about simple and anxiety! Coincidentally, Studio Calico emailed today that they�re having a past class sale for $11.00 each. They�re not live, but have videos, lessons - lots of text from the videos, etc.

I�m may try to re-do the first two lessons from �Sketch Your World� as a warm-up to shake the anxiety out through my hands! Starting with lesson three there�s sketching and watercolor but the first two are baby steps and helped smooth out my nerves.

https://www.studiocalico.com/classes...-world/lessons
From the first lesson by Olya Schmidt:
�Here are two of the most important things I want you to take away from this lesson:
  • There is no such thing as "ruining" your new or favorite notebook, pens, paints, and brushes.
  • No one ever got better at something without practice.
She goes on to say to remember that everyone was a beginner, and while some people will have an easier time than others - like in anything - to not compare yourself to others, and just practice.

If that link doesn�t work - since it recognizes me, here�s the main classes page:Classes - Studio Calico

The class isn�t needed, just linking because of today�s email. Synchronicity. :cool:

Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 11:37 AM   #27  
Insane Embellisher

Thanks, Beth. I'll explore while watching Svengoolie tonight.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 11:38 AM   #28  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Debra, I love pretty ways to store supplies, even better when there's sentimental value!

I've got my ticket on the anxious boat too! I'll do my best to do the lessons each day. I'm really looking forward to the classes.
I think this class will be more fun this time time around since we're all 'in this together'!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 06:32 PM   #29  
Inking Addict

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

You’ve all got me interested in this class. I have watercolor paints - I wondered what paintbrushes people have - the brushes for the course are sold out at SSS and only a couple are available on amazon. Also just wondered what brushes people like and where they got them from. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 06:46 PM   #30  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

I�m may try to re-do the first two lessons from �Sketch Your World� as a warm-up to shake the anxiety out through my hands! Starting with lesson three there�s sketching and watercolor but the first two are baby steps and helped smooth out my nerves.people will have an easier time than others - like in anything - to not compare yourself to others, and just practice.

The class isn�t needed, just linking because of today�s email. Synchronicity. :cool:

Beth
Beth,

I signed-up for the "Sketch Your World" and the "Workspace" classes. As soon as I opened the page for "Sketch" I fell in love with paintings on the page, lol. I went with the "Workspace" because I've been clearing out the cave for 5 YEARS now and still can't actually sit in it and use it. I just can't part with that drawer filled with toilet paper tubes. :rolleyes: (Don't laugh, I've honestly made some awesome stuff from them!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 06:54 PM   #31  
Gallery Gazer

ETA - Meant to quote KSStamper - sorry!

Oh good, another victi... um, student/colleague! ; )

Others may see it differently and I hope they’ll chime in, but my sense is that Kristina listed brushes that were inexpensive but decent student quality. You can find brushes for a ton more money - and brushes so low quality that doing the exercises would be more difficult and not so fun. But there’s nothing magic about that exact brand. Just my take. And I bet if you emailed her through the class site she’d give you other suggestions.

But I bet you’ll be fine going with Michaels or Dick Blick or Amazon for a variety of brands. And better to pick and choose the sizes for class rather than get a big, inexpensive variety pack. You’ll be able to see differences in quality at Michaels or can read reviews on Amazon. Just pay attention to the brush if you’re shopping in person to make sure it’s not messed up by too much handling, etc.

I have different brands - Princeton Artist (less expensive), Connoisseur, Michaels (don’t remember which name but I’ll look tomorrow - they have different levels) and a couple spendy ones from when I was going to take a course but didn’t. : )

I hope you jump in!
Beth

Last edited by bjeans; 07-07-2018 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: Meant to quote KSStamper
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 07:01 PM   #32  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by fifiwesfanView Post
Beth,

I signed-up for the "Sketch Your World" and the "Workspace" classes. As soon as I opened the page for "Sketch" I fell in love with paintings on the page, lol. I went with the "Workspace" because I've been clearing out the cave for 5 YEARS now and still can't actually sit in it and use it. I just can't part with that drawer filled with toilet paper tubes. :rolleyes: (Don't laugh, I've honestly made some awesome stuff from them!)

One of the first projects I saw here - maybe in the tutorial section - was the most adorable album made from toilet paper tubes, so I hear you! I don�t remember a work space class.

Wait until you listen to/watch Olya in the first two classes. She was SO sweet and encouraging. In our chats and when she�d comment on our work it wasn�t so much critiques or targeted suggestions to get better, just general, upbeat enthusiasm and encouragement.

Studio Calico had a forum which they shut down a while back.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 07:14 PM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 325 Likes on 228 Posts

Quote:

Is anyone going to take this new watercolor class being offered by Kristina Werner on �Online Card Classes,� Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner�s class site? Guest instructors will teach too.

Beth

Hi Beth,

Thanks for posting this information. Yes, I am going to take this class.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2018, 10:30 PM   #34  
Inking Addict

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you bjeans (Beth) for your response - you are always so kind and generous with your responses. My husband is an artist and used to send me to the art stores to buy his brushes - so I know a lot about the fancy brands, and types of brushes - but I am unfamiliar with brushes that us card makers might use. Like you all said the michaels loft watercolors were good, I thought people might have some favorite brushes they use. I guess I’ll pop over to blick and check them out - depending on how much I want to spend. I don’t know how well I’ll keep up with the class- but it’s kind of fun to have this SCS group joining up and doing it together. I hope we can all inspire and encourage one another. Thank you Beth for “rousing” us all! I’m looking forward to the fun!
Stefany
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2018, 07:06 AM   #35  
Gallery Gazer

Stefany, I had heard that to a certain extent, the better the brush, the easier it is to paint, so if your husband has any brushes he’d donate to the cause... : ) But if he paints with oils or acrylics, you’d want separate brushes I guess.

Even if you don’t continue with watercoloring, we can use brushes for techniques and for wiping off embossing powder that sticks to cardstock, right?

And Diane, glad you’re taking the class too!

BTW, I’m not in charge of this thread and am not an artist, so I hope everyone jumps in to answer questions and talk too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2018, 07:50 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I'm looking at Hobby Lobby's ad this week and all Master's Touch and Fine Touch brushes are 50% off. Single and packaged brushes. I'm going tomorrow ;)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2018, 08:13 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Palette icon We're signed up for Simply Watercolor!

This will be fun, so far we've got;

Beth (bjeans)

Jeanette (Scrapjenny)

Debra (fifwesfan)

Sherri (cheermom)

Stefany (KSStammper)

Diane (DCinkit)

Adriana (fl_beachbum)

Ann (annsforte3)

Virginia or V (Bettycrackpot)

Carla (Covington Crafter)

Anyone else?

Last edited by Covington Crafter; 07-17-2018 at 09:01 AM.. Reason: Added fl_beachbum and annsforte3 and Bettycrackpot
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2018, 08:31 AM   #38  
Insane Embellisher

In regards to brushes, this is overkill at this point for card-making but thought I'd share in case this class makes any of us want to springboard into paintings: The Frugal Crafter recently did a watercolor brush 'tour', as she called it. Its very in-depth at over an hour long. No I haven't watched the whole thing yet, I skipped around, lol.

I did catch her saying that she believes the most important thing in watercoloring is the quality of the paper.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2018, 09:00 AM   #39  
Gallery Gazer

So agree about paper! You reminded me of someone in the Studio Calico class who was having a tough time with the exercises. I asked what wc paper she was using. It turned out she was using a watercolor paper I also had used with poor results. I hadn’t initially realized the paper was the problem, just figured I was 100% inept.

Then suddenly I could do the exercises and liked some results, so was confused - and finally realized I was using a different wc paper. I told her about it.

Later I did side by side comparisons with simple shapes and the differences were obvious. Both types were relatively inexpensive, but the Cansons - like Kristina recommends - worked so much better, and was whiter. Of course people have their preferences; it’s not one size fits all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2018, 09:03 AM   #40  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

This will be fun, so far we've got; Beth, Jenny, Debra, Sherri, Stefany and me, Carla.

Anyone else?

Diane! I’m having trouble knowing/matching screen names with name-names though. (I’m better at knowing all the dog names in our neighborhood. People not so much.)
Reply With Quote Likes