Thread: Trendy Llamas
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 05:12 PM   #23
Soozie4Him
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoboken Paper View Post
Id like to see a manatee trend.

Gerda Steiner has some ADORABLE manatees. I had to buy a bunch of her stamps/dies when she came out with GUINEA PIG stamps! We had guinea pigs (one at a time) when the kids were growing up and now one of my daughters bought 2 of them for my grandkids - they are the most awesome pets! Cuddly and sweet like dogs, but you can leave them for a whole day and they'll be fine.

Anyway, Gerda Steiner was going on vacation and shutting down her store briefly, and I ordered that day and she got my order in the mail before she left - now THAT is real service!

I'm an SU demo, and I don't buy a ton of non-SU stamps, but her little critters are the best. I also buy book stamps/bookworm stamps too. There's a cute MFT set and a new one by Mama Elephant.

I remember when everyone here wanted llamas! Really, the forum threads go back only to 2009?! I came here in May of 2004 and signed up as an SU demo two months later as a direct result of the inspiration and camaraderie here on SCS!!! Mwahhhh!!!!!!! Love you all!!!!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!