View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 05:03 AM   #1
Cook22
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Default Favourites for the week ending May 12th, 2018

It's Sabrina here starting off our happy thread this week.

Happy mid-May, everybody! I think that covers our Southern Hemisphere friends moving into winter and those of us finally starting to enjoy some Spring weather and time outdoors. Happy Birthday (May 12th) to Anne, a faithful participant in this thread.

Splitcoast News:

The dates for the summer "Staycation" VSN have been announced - check out THIS thread to pencil the dates into your diary - and perhaps you'd even like to be a hostess - details in the thread.

Tuesday is New Dirty Dozen Day! Look for the chat thread on Tuesday around 11:00 AM CST in General Stamping Talk . Come along, join in the chat and welcome the latest creative and talented Dirty Girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About this thread: the current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week, from Sunday 6th of May to Saturday 12th of May. Everyone is welcome to join in - check the next post for directions.

Got a CAS card favorite? Look for the CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for Week thread in the Favorites Forum.

Our dedicated team members doing the notifying this week are Brenda (tessaduck), Shirley (wannabecre8tive), Janine (Jay_Bee), Nancy (nwilliams6), Carla (Covington Crafter) and myself, with Angie faithfully picking up later posts.

Here are my favorites from last week:

Touch the Sky by Beatrice

MMTPT511 Shabby Chic by card crazy

Just For You by donnajeanne

Flowers by gutsport56

Liz's MMTPT511 by lazylizard

What did you add to your Favorites last week?
Share your links and share the happiness. I love seeing some of the cards I would otherwise have missed.
We really appreciate those of you who have having issues posting and still persist through the frustration. You help make SCS special.

Last edited by Covington Crafter; 05-19-2018 at 07:29 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!