View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 05:28 AM   #2
bjeans
Gallery Gazer

I live in a humid area that gets quite hot in the summer and have never had warping, and have never heard anyone around here mention it as an issue. Maybe it would be if we were camping? But if your paper is going to sit in boxes in a truck for a good amount time, sure, slip it all into baggies - even big, inexpensive ziplocks that could hold a couple reams.

Someone who lives in Florida near the ocean told me she had trouble with pigment ink drying - though I think she had only tried one brand - but paper didn't come up.

I'd put any liquids in plastic bags, and put them in plastic boxes, so if there was breakage or leaking it would be limited.

And I'd put Plasti-bands or rubber bands around ink pads, and secure them so they don't end up on their sides. Some inkpads have very loose lids. IOW, fill a box with them, and put that box in a larger box.

And if I was driving, I'd keep fragile and/or loved items with me: trimmers, stamping platforms, maybe inks, small tools like scissors, some watercolors, etc.

BTW, you might get more responses if you put this in the General Stamping section, since this section is often used for people who are new and introducing themselves. : )

Last edited by bjeans; 04-28-2018 at 06:12 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!