View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 05:43 PM   #1
bejoyce
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Proud Fan Club Member

Default CC684-Spring! The tide is tranquil, and the sugarplums are rich and sweet! (4/24/18)

Good Tuesday Morning, Color Lovers! It is my pleasure to be your hostess again this week! We have lovely spring colors for you, but first, let's celebrate our favorite from CC683.

Stef was our hostess, and she chose "Recycled Beauty Fun" by Nancy aka nwilliams6.

Stef said, "Nancy's card is just amazing in so many respects - the colored corrugated background adds marvelous texture, and the bevy of butterflies is so light and airy. I love that she used recycled paper in honor of Earth Day and created such a stunning card."

Congratulations, Nancy! The code to add the badge to your blog is attached below, and your card also will be pinned on our Pinterest Challenge board. Check it out here.

This week's colors are:
Tranquil Tide
Sweet Sugarplum
Rich Razzleberry

This week the dessert option is to make a one-layer card!

Here are some samples to inspire you:

Barbara aka bejoyce, Card #1; Card #2

Pam aka Pam MacKay

Cheryl aka CherylQuilts

Jan aka Precious Kitty

CC684 Gallery

Please keep in mind that while we list SU colors for the challenges, these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC684 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge, use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card!
Attached Files
File Type: txt Color Challenge Favorite.txt (186 Bytes, 0 views)
Color Challenge Team Member
QFTD215

Last edited by bejoyce; 04-23-2018 at 06:48 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!