Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-29-2018, 06:24 PM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 389 Likes on 262 Posts
Default Little B LLC dies

Does anyone know if Little B llc is still in business? I have a set of their dies and need to contact them about it but can't find an email or contact info anywhere. I know that Walmart, Amazon, and various craft companies sell their products but I can't remember who I ordered from, eek! Thanks.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2018, 05:16 AM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think if so many places carry their products, technically they are around but the company may have been sold to someone else. The website is gone. Facebook page is gone.

If you ordered online, can you go through your CC or paypal to see where you ordered from? Or start where you think you ordered from and see if you can check your order history? Chances are, I don't think you'll get anywhere trying to contact the company which may not be around. I'd start with trying to figure out where I got it from.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2018, 09:16 AM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I was really surprised - I tried for almost half hour last night to track them down and try to figure out if they were sold or went out of business - and if they were sold, to who? I know it wasn't all that long ago I was on their website because I buy their binders to store my dies in. And it's like Little B vanished off the internet! There were no articles or announcements. I'm on a mission to help here and find the answer. Lately I've been on a kick on getting down to answers instead of speculating about crafting questions. Hopefully more digging this weekend will uncover something for us! (I love that this makes me feel like I have I purpose in life, or at least something to do this weekend, lol.)

Last edited by Catherine773; 03-30-2018 at 09:24 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2018, 12:06 PM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

If they got rid of the business, this may be of no use. I'd try and find out where I bought it from.

Little B LLC 300 State Highway S No 17
Lodi, NJ 07644
(201) 880-5252

ETA: another website showed this number (732) 744-3396

Last edited by frugal scrapper; 03-30-2018 at 12:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2018, 12:20 PM   #5  
Rubber Obsessor

Apparently the second phone number is associated with this address:

<dl><dd class="adr"> Little B LLC</dd><dd class="adr">33 Wood Ave S</dd><dd class="adr">Iselin NJ 08830 </dd></dl>
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2018, 12:34 PM   #6  
Insane Embellisher

For some reason, I thought they were bought by American Crafts. I may be mistaken, but I do remember being upset because in my opinion, AC is always buying good companies and then they disappear from the face of the earth or the quality of the product deteriorates to the point I no longer will buy from them. Of course, it may be I am just thinking of another of the many different companies that I personally believe they did that to.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2018, 01:43 PM   #7  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catherine773View Post
I was really surprised - I tried for almost half hour last night to track them down and try to figure out if they were sold or went out of business - and if they were sold, to who? I know it wasn't all that long ago I was on their website because I buy their binders to store my dies in. And it's like Little B vanished off the internet! There were no articles or announcements. I'm on a mission to help here and find the answer. Lately I've been on a kick on getting down to answers instead of speculating about crafting questions. Hopefully more digging this weekend will uncover something for us! (I love that this makes me feel like I have I purpose in life, or at least something to do this weekend, lol.)
I know, it's really strange because there is a link to their FB and twitter accounts, but ends up going nowhere. I'm also one who likes to know what happened...(obviously too much time on my hands, haha) and I can't track anything either.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2018, 01:45 PM   #8  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by frugal scrapperView Post
If they got rid of the business, this may be of no use. I'd try and find out where I bought it from.

Little B LLC 300 State Highway S No 17
Lodi, NJ 07644
(201) 880-5252

ETA: another website showed this number (732) 744-3396
Thanks! I'll give these a try. I've been trying to figure out where I bought the dies but I buy so much, and from so many different companies online that I haven't been able to. I know it's not been very long but still can't figure out where I purchased. Hmmm, does this mean that I buy too much craft stuff??!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2018, 01:47 PM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by frugal scrapperView Post
I think if so many places carry their products, technically they are around but the company may have been sold to someone else. The website is gone. Facebook page is gone.

If you ordered online, can you go through your CC or paypal to see where you ordered from? Or start where you think you ordered from and see if you can check your order history? Chances are, I don't think you'll get anywhere trying to contact the company which may not be around. I'd start with trying to figure out where I got it from.
Yes, I've checked my Amazon account, Walmart, Target, Blitsy, and every other company I order online from. It might be hidden away in my Amazon orders so I'll check again. I have the original package from the dies but there isn't a phone or email on it. So strange.
Thanks for your suggestions!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2018, 01:48 PM   #10  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkippetView Post
For some reason, I thought they were bought by American Crafts. I may be mistaken, but I do remember being upset because in my opinion, AC is always buying good companies and then they disappear from the face of the earth or the quality of the product deteriorates to the point I no longer will buy from them. Of course, it may be I am just thinking of another of the many different companies that I personally believe they did that to.
Hmmm, I wouldn't be surprised because AC is buying up everything lately. It's sad, but I understand how hard it is for a small craft manufacturer to stay solvent these days.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2018, 05:09 PM   #11  
Polyshrink Goddess

I just sent AC an email asking if they acquired Little B. However their website lists all the companies they own (I didn't even realize some of the companies that they own!!!) and Little B isn't on it. Maybe it's a more recent acquisition if it was American Crafts.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2018, 10:14 AM   #12  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 77 Likes on 42 Posts

kazeka, I'm pretty sure I've seen Little B dies at Hobby Lobby - could that be where you bought them?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2018, 05:38 PM   #13  
Compulsive Stamper

I bought several Little B dies from Zulily.com. Maybe write them to see if they have some contact info?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2018, 12:52 PM   #14  
Polyshrink Goddess

I heard back from American Crafts and they did not buy them. Onward and upward on this search, lol...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2018, 12:56 PM   #15  
Compulsive Stamper

Saw them on Joann.com last night.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2018, 11:55 AM   #16  
Pearl-ExPert

Just wanted to give an update on my search for Little B contacts...whew! I finally figured out where I bought the dies, and it was from Blitsy.Com. I emailed them to ask for a contact email or phone for LittleB, and explained my problem. They promptly wrote back and told me that LittleB is now dormant (whatever that means) but that they still have backstock in their own inventory. They are sending me a replacement set of the dies, with the missing piece..yay! I am so pleased at their excellent service and for letting me know what happened to LittleBLLC. Apparently, they have not been bought out, but they aren't really in business right now either. Who knew it would be such a crazy hunt for information on this company? Thank you to all of those who tried to help me contact them. Crafters are the BEST!!!
Reply With Quote Likes