View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 09:29 PM   #416
Ozpom
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose46 View Post
Lots of different time zones here! Jayne in Australia, Jan currntly on the west coast, and a number of us on eastern standard time. Jan, i have hhad 6 oxide ditress inks for quite awhile, but have not really played with them enough to appreciate all the advantages. They are cool though. As for magazines, I recently discovered a UK mag called Daphnes Diary. I love it, but it costs 19 dollars here in Canada, and it is only 6 pounds in the UK.

Wow $19 for a magazine is expensive. Ours are around $10-12 but they don't seem to offer many in the newsagents these days. I used to love Scrapbook/card magazines I used to get on subscription here and all are now gone...so sad. I still have about half of them though and may have to look through them again for inspiration.

I'm intrigued by magazines and craft items from the UK, particularly on card and scrapbooking as I don't find other than HL there isn't much choice, unless I'm going to the wrong places I must check out Daphnes Diary but to ship here would make it way too expensive.

I absolutely love visiting the US and Canada and get lost in Michaels but unfortunately only bring a small envelope of stash back as we can't carry the weight. One of our boys brought me back some TH chat book stickers a couple of years ago and ones I can't get here so I was happy How I wish I could just visit and take a small suitcase with me just for the TH glass mat and some stash....LOL....I think the mat is going to be over $100 here...yikes!

Happy day
OLW: Tolerance (and throw Commit from 2018 in)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!