Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-28-2018, 08:46 AM   #1  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts
Default Suspension of rubber stamps at LOTV

I feel like I am always bringing not great news. :(

LOTV in order to expand other aspects, will suspend the sale of rubber stamps for 6 months. It isnt on the site yet but I got an email today but I cant seem to screen print it. pfft. So I C&P the text

Dear LOTV Customers and Friends,

Just a quick email to keep you all up to date on how things are going here at LOTV.

Firstly, as you�ll know from my email yesterday, we've got 12 new gorgeous girls and fairies coming out on Monday 5th March - they�ll be out as Simply Prints too which we�re very glad about.

Secondly, we've been checking our back catalogue for any of our current designs which are not yet Simply Prints and we�ll be adding these to our website over the next few weeks so keep an eye out if you have any favourites you�re waiting for.

And thirdly, we�re sorry to let you know but we are unfortunately having to temporarily stop selling our rubber stamps.

We have had to make this very difficult decision to allow us to more time to develop and increase our digital range of products. These are becoming more and more popular and our rubber stamps take up valuable space, time and resources that we don't currently have.

We're fully aware that this is where we started and a lot of you will be disappointed and this has not been an easy decision to make. We're very hopeful that in the future we will be able to start selling rubber stamps again but currently there are only 2 of us running the business and we have to be realistic about what it is possible for us to achieve. We're brimming with ideas and we have so many products we want to bring to you, but we never have the time and capacity to do it.

All our rubber stamps will be removed from sale over Easter, for at least the next 6 months. So if there are any rubber stamps of ours that you especially want, make sure you buy them before 30th March and then you can be sure you get them before they disappear.

We're really sorry, we know you'll be disappointed but we just have to be honest about what we can manage at the moment and manufacturing, packing and dispatching our rubber stamps, on top of everything else, is just too much.

Hopefully, you'll understand our position with regard to this and we hope it may encourage some more of you to try our digital products instead. Many of our customers now buy our Digis and the feedback we receive is always very positive. We know this is an unknown area for many of you and we�ll try and fit in the time to make some 'how to videos' to show you how simple and easy they are to use.

Many thanks,
Lisa and Laila x

P.s. Please note our office phone line will also be closing on 29th March so we will no longer be taking phone orders from this date, if you want to get in touch with us please email[email protected]
Don't forget: Save 30% on all LOTV digital products (digi stamps, simply prints, digi papers and digi cross stitch) for the next 72 hours. Offer excludes Simply Sweet Stamp Sets. Offer Ends Friday 2nd March at 9pm. www.liliofthevalley.co.<wbr>uk

Plus, Our new girls and fairies will be out on Monday 5th March!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-28-2018, 01:22 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,053 Likes on 812 Posts

I was so sad to see that. Call me old-fashioned but I still like rubber best.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2018, 05:47 AM   #3  
Proud Fan Club Member

Sabrina I knew you would want to know being my fellow LOTV fan. I am very sad. I dont do any digi. I dont have a printer for it etc. We just have to hope they will go back to it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2018, 03:25 AM   #4  
Gallery Gazer

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

I hadn't heard this until now! I definitely prefer rubber rather than digital as I can't watercolour digital images - the ink bleeds on my inkjet printer as soon as I add water. I have downloaded and printed quite a few of the "Simply Print" images & they are very high quality - but I still love my rubber:(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2018, 01:43 PM   #5  
Proud Fan Club Member

They still have some rubber yet-they sent an email saying so....doesnt take much to qualify for free ship either.
Reply With Quote Likes