View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 12:26 PM   #18
bjeans
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynkim View Post
ladies, Amazon isn't always fast, I ordered a pad of carta Bella paper, Jan 4. It was finally shipped Jan 22 and I am still waiting for the delivery. If I don't receive it by the end of the month I will contact Amazon. (and the company doesn't offer tracking) Can you guess who will get a bad rating? lol
If it's a Prime item and you're a Prime member, it should be two days or even sooner, unless indicated, though there is the occasional exception. If not Prime or someone isn't a member, shipping time is indicated - and if the date is missed, an update not sent, etc., customer service can be contacted. (When I email Amazon I alwasy select "other" as the reason in order not to be pushed to the automated system.) We've been Prime members literally since the first day it was offered it since we order a lot, and while there's definitely an occasional glitch - and their packing could be hugely improved - it's generally speedy.

I got a SSS order last week that I placed less than a week before, including a little stamp that was out of stock and restocked. The time varies. : )
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!