View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 09:02 AM   #360
jan31
Gallery Gazer

Jayne I hope you will soon be mobile again, and crafting.

Steve will eventually have new knees but they’ve told him to carry on while he can and he’s so much better in Spain with the warmth, in England he struggles if it’s damp.

I always take plenty of photos and when I get home download them to my PC so I can scrap them, I’m new to scrapping but have been encouraged by Sharon with the scraplift and all the ladies on here who scraplift too, our son made me laugh as I asked him to send me the photos from the other night as I needed them for my scrapbook, he said leave me your villa and let my brother have the scrapbooks in your will, charming son.

We had a lovely evening on Friday, We went for Chinese food, then drove into the city, had coffee at a diner, our son had a hot fudge sundae which was massive, he couldn’t finish it due to his diet, ha,ha, we then watched a musical at a small theatre about older people not understanding technology, it was a comedy and very good, one of the ladies singing works with out son and has sung the national anthem at a famous sports event.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!