View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 08:06 PM   #357
Ozpom
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan31 View Post
Jayne, what happened? I think I must have missed something, sorry to hear you canít get about, especially the crafting, Steve needs two new knees but soldiers on while he can.
I miss my crafting when Iím here, I did think I might bring some bits with me but didnít have time to get organised with only being home for a short time, maybe next time!
Mind you Iím not likely to have much spare time for the next month, the boys are off school next week and next Wednesday DIL goes away to London, Switzerland, home for one night and then Canada, altogether for a month so it will be quite hectic but thatís why we came back so quickly.

Hi Jan sorry to hear about your hubby's knees. Can he not have them fixed? Some people at our golf club have had theirs done and are like new.

Mine was just a minor op...I tore my meniscus in November and didn't find out until last month. Walking, kneeling and sitting was a little difficult. I did it in body balance class Think I'm still 20...lol. It's all good.

Here's how it looked after the op 3 days ago...that was one big bandage..lol, and here's it today. It's amazing what they can do. Two tiny little stitches underneath this. I just have to rest, keep it elevated and iced and I'm twitching to craft lol.

I also miss my craft when I'm travelling. I used to take a journal with me and tried keeping that up to date...sometimes it worked, others not so well. Then I bought a smash book and portable camera and that didn't work but was fun. Now I do my journaling on my iPad and when I get home I load all the thousands of photos on the pc, dump the bag of memorabilia in my craft room and that's as far as it gets, but this year I'm committed to scrapping some of our trips...lol

You sound as though you are going to be busy. Wow your DIL has a busy travel schedule coming up. Enjoy the poppets.

Happy Sunday everyone.

OLW: Tolerance (and throw Commit from 2018 in)

Last edited by Ozpom; 02-17-2018 at 09:17 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!