View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 05:10 AM   #1
dini
Splitcoast Artist in Residence
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Mix-Ability Challenge Hostess

Default MIX264 - Patterned Panel (2/16/18)

Challenge Title: Patterned Panel
Hostess: dini
Keyword: MIX264
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE

Happy Mix-Ability day!
The last couple of weeks have felt pretty busy at my house... snow days and sick days have altered routines and added extra people energy to my usually-quiet days. I'm ready for some peace, but I'm feeling a little cluttered.

When I make cards, I usually reach for a white or solid panel for the focal image. Sometimes, though, it's interesting to have a pattern in the background. For this week's challenge, use a piece of patterned paper or cardstock as the base for your focal image. You can stamp over the pattern, color or paint on it, add to the pattern, or whatever moves you (just don't cover it all up!).

Remember, for your project to truly qualify as mixed media, you need to use at least 2 different types of art media. You can click HERE for a list of supplies you could choose from.

Please remember to put in the correct keyword (MIX264) when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos. Then come back to this thread and paste a link to the card in your gallery so we can all ooh and ahhh! Go forth and create!
Attached Thumbnails
img_2868c.jpg   img_2895-copy.jpg   img_7707.jpg   img_7709.jpg   mix264.jpg  

If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint,
then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.
Vincent Van Gogh

Last edited by MariLynn; 02-15-2018 at 05:42 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!