View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 10:01 PM   #322
Ozpom
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan31 View Post
Jayne I’ve never seen that SCS name before, I like mine glitter guru!

Our son has just bought a Mustang, bright red, it’s beautiful, he took us a spin down Route 1 last night and took us to half moon bay, Jersey Joes for Philly cheesesteaks, I do love them, my favourite fast food I think. We had lunch at Boudins on Fishermans wharf yesterday, a shrimp sandwich, delicious.

I prefer glitter guru too...LOL. My SCS name has changed about 4 times in the past year. Sharon I know I'm a fool... but not a stamping fool as I don't stamp too much....LOL...maybe stick a lot...haha. I notice that some ladies don't have names and they must just give them to newbies. I guess someone thought what a crazy lady I am with my detailed descriptions on my posts....LOL. Certainly our kids say I'm crazy

Jan, a bright red Mustang...awesome. One of our friends collects cars and has a pale green Mustang. Your holiday sounds wonderful. We went into our city last week and had a Philly cheesesteak as they had all the street markets there. Reminded us of our trip to Philly a couple of years ago. It wasn't bad either...the cheesesteak. Mmmmm...shrimps...another of my favourite foods. Anything to do with seafood and I'm there Make the most of your trip and so hope you and your hubby can get in more time with your family.

Lynn, hope you are going ok and have new glasses.

Happy weekend everyone. Take care...time for either a nap or creating....mmmm...
OLW: Tolerance (and throw Commit from 2018 in)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!